Single guys - no not the same old complaint : Swingers Discussion 192927
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesSingle guys - no not the same old complaint
TOPIC: Single guys - no not the same old complaint
Created by: pollyanna01
Original Starting post for this thread:
Once in a blue moon the Mrs wants to be a total slut and do an MFM. To say it's a challenge to find single guys that she is interested in would be an understatement but recently we found a few candidates and reached out to them. They all initially responded but trying to line up dates to meet has been ridiculous. They read but don't answer the emails, or throw a date out but don't follow up when we say we can make it, etc. A couple of them have made several dates only to not follow through. We are beginning to think they are here just to play games or they're married\have a girlfriend and are totally doing this on the sly.

Seriously, what's the deal!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's easy for people to hide behind a keyboard. That's why meeting in person is so important. I look at it this way. Why would I want to be with people on here who are unreliable, don't follow through and are on here just to play games? I've met wonderful people on this site but there will always be bad apples. Unfortunately that's life.

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I Think a single guy or a married guy with spouses knowledge would have a hard time on here. Women for some reason have a hard time just saying they want to be slutty or they crave a strange cock. IDK why the are that way. Men i think its a given that we love a strange womans feel. I say if the man or wife want anything they should just say it and not follow suit. if my wife came home and said she had sex with a strange guy at work i would say thats great. I hope she would feel the same. i am open to ANYTHING with the exception i dont touch other men. i can watch her get laid or whatever because sex is sex and love is love

Gothenburg NE
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a single guy the perception is that we ALL are flakes and either don’t reply. I have found many others both single F and couples who do the same. That is the way of the world. People have other issues that come up or simply lack manners. Sometimes it’s a generational thing, many times though it seems that people don’t view these online communications as real and have actual consequences. The turn on of an actual invite is enough for some, who have no actual intent on meeting. If they actually showed up it would become real, and not some online profile and fantasy. I would say that anything worthwhile is worth waiting for. So live by the philosophy of Carpe Diem and embrace the adventure we are all here for.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are having a similar issue. The wife would like to do a mfm every so often, and we have been unable to find anyone who meets her criteria - which is respectful, clean, and decent. Must email first - no ims - which aren't working right now anyway! We refuse to be with married men who are cheating behind a partners back, and seems to rule out most of the guys we are in contact with, and the rest flake out - stop emailing, or don't show!

Treasure Island FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I would really hope that since you have posted this originally that this is no longer an issue. The guys would have to be slow, simple or stupid if not a combination of the three!

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Clearly ya gotta have something going before you say "Ok lets invite some single guys. As the guest list moves closer and closer to a high single male count the attendees become rougher and rougher (hairier and dirtier) as well as more and more prone to same sex play (bi or gay). Perhaps ok with you but it never was our goal. Eventually (just a half dozen parties or so) the event was cancelled because it didn't seem to be anyone else's goal either.

Curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Bexar, I think that's a great idea too. At least in the Atlanta metro, single guys are discouraged from ever attending anything via ridiculously high entrance fees or simply blocked from attending. It'd be a great way in a safe and sane atmosphere with no immediate expectations to find out who's real and who's not. I know back in Austin the GWNN did exactly that for "swingles" to find out more about the Lifestyle. It made for a great icebreaker.

Problem is, a single guy isn't going to get any attendance if he organizes it (ok, just single guys), so it'd definitely have to be a group of couples to kick it off...

Smyrna GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Bexar, welcome to the fora! Great idea as well!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I would suggest finding a few other couples and scheduling an open invitation Meet & Greet at a local pub or location of your choosing. In the San Antonio area, this is done once a month or so. Nothing but a social event, but you can probably get a feeling about the singles...the inconsiderates don't show and the idiots stand out.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Our best luck has been meeting single guys at parties that allow extra single guys. I mean think about it. There are no "no shows", no email issues, you see what you get before you get it. It's been our answer to the issue.

NEVERTHELESS we continue the never ending search, and from time to time we find someone special.

It's all worth the work.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Single guys - no not the same old complaint