Share your worst or most interesting Swinging story :) : Swingers Discussion 1729721011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesShare your worst or most interesting Swinging story :)
TOPIC: Share your worst or most interesting Swinging story :)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
I wont go into details. But we have met some kooks....all of which are now divorced. We had one where she flipped out when we played and literally punched him in the gut in front of everyone...one where the wife was whacked and another where he was rough to giving me bruises on my arms and neck. All 3 are now ex spouses.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Most Definately an OMG moment! You did the right thing, cutting all contact with that wacko cpl!

We were at an on-premise club several years ago when the new members were introduced to the group. It turned out that two sisters and their husbands had joined the group but didn't know the other was there until the introductions. You could hear the "OH My GOD!" across the room! It was hysterical, and I think they spent the rest of the evening in deep conversation together. LOL

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(777 posts)
Enough time has past since this happened so I can now laugh at it in this forum. I met a pleasant couple when I was in Alaska in 1999. He was twice my age at the time and probably a full 8 inches taller than me while she was maybe ten years my senior and only 5' tall. We went out to dinner for our first meet and greet and it was very pleasant. Nice small talk, some shared interests, etc. Basically, a little wine, great food, and fun conversation. We decided to head back to their place. He wanted to watch and his wife was very excited so we got started. It was pretty normal and fun. I was totally focused on his wife and after 40 minutes I felt the bed shift as he got on it. My back was to him since his wife wanted to do it missionary style. The next thing I know a hand is on my left shoulder and his mouth is next to my right ear. He is leaning over me (think the beast with two backs) as he tells me, "You have an ass like a 13 year old choir boy". Okay folks, I am pretty open to anything when the mood strikes me but at that moment (11 years ago) I am a little derailed as his Mr. Happy is poking me in the back of my thigh. As one can imagine, I lose my erection as he becomes more aggressive. I ask to take a break and things settle down. We chat for a bit and since it is late I ask for a rain check chalking it up to nervousness. He looks me square in the eye in front of his wife and tells me if he ever catches me with his wife when he isn't there he will kill me and bury the body where no one will find me. Now I have never even considered playing with a couple without both partners approval so after my initial "Why are you telling me this? I never would do that." He pulls out a revolver from the night stand and points it at me and says "I mean it, don't ever come here without me." I said don't worry, that won't happen (thinking I am NEVER coming back here). I leave nicely and later the next week I just decline their invitations and then ignore their emails and phone calls. Chalk it up to being young but that event scared me away from the lifestyle for two years. Now I use it as a funny anecdote on how first time meetings can go awry.

Hanover MD

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Share your worst or most interesting Swinging story :)