Share your worst or most interesting Swinging story :) : Swingers Discussion 172972
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesShare your worst or most interesting Swinging story :)
TOPIC: Share your worst or most interesting Swinging story :)
Created by: desertsnow
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG! My cable went out? OMG hahahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
ha! Whackadoo

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Oh ok she was nuts. "Whacked" in NJ means something totally different :)

You do not want to be "whacked" Now "whacked off" means something something else too :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
haha! Sorry. Ahem. In a manner that my homies from the east coast can understand. She had mental issues causing her to behave in a violent, irrational and an inappropriate manner. lol

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
one where the wife was whacked

He killed his wife?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
ha! Some couples really scare the shit out of you lol. We went to one couple's house, going also to the club that night, and their young children were home running about! Talk about omg omg omg awkward LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
That is too funny but scary. Our oddest was meetin a couple for drinks at their home..... well after a few minutes talking in thier family room the wife excuses herself for a "few " minutes so we sit and chat for @ a half hour and no wife, So he starts hitting on my wife asking her if we can get started w/o his wife. we respectfully decline.. well after he insists for a while that it is ok, we decide to leave. well when we go up to leave he is upset, and follows us to the door . well whe we get there we find his wife asleep on the couch in their living room. We found out later that the wife did this all the time , She was only participating to get a couple in the home. We knew one couple who never thought twice about it until we expelained we just left.... they felt obligated to "start"

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
Agreed. That original post omg. I'd probably considered leaving and calling the friggin police! And then they wanted to meet AGAIN? That is psychotic!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Always meet more than once before jumping in bed,,rofl..glad you made it out ok seriously.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
Holy SHIT desertsnow!

I want to welcome you to the forum but it sounds like some goddam gorilla already damn near got your cherry. lol

I've had couples LOOK like the guy might pull some shit but it has never happened, thank god! Glad you got out of there alive AND with your ass intact.

lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Share your worst or most interesting Swinging story :)