Secret Handshake Plz Read : Swingers Discussion 660311011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesSecret Handshake Plz Read
TOPIC: Secret Handshake Plz Read
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a top an panty set that say "SWINGER."

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(506 posts)
Did you know that someone has come up with a set of color coded bracelets (showing what type swinging you are into--novice, full swap, bi, etc. etc.) with a number printed on the bracelet that when matched with the letters on a phone dial spell swinger? Check out 7946437 dot com if interested in learning more about this type of swinger ID. Randy

Calabash NC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I have a t-shirt that says "your husbands cute, wanna trade?" :)

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Like the got Milk T myself but hey why not have a shirt made that says "We SWING Do U". I mean hell if your going to advertise why not do it big.

OH and Shelly if I was closer to ya I would love to be flashed by ya ;-)

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
There needs to be a handshake for swingers that actually play. Maybe flash my vagina 2 times or something, like morse code LOL. shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
hi an idea here there are alot of vanilla people out there that wear got milk shirts why not GOT CREAM!!!!!!!

Cornwallville NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Hey everyone, I came across this idea and would like to know what you think.  We need somthing to help us in the vanilla world.  Anyways, here it is and I look forward to feedback.  "LS" = Lifestyle.

REPRINT:

So many’s a time when Gar and I have wished there was a secret handshake or something so we could more easily spot swingers in vanilla situations. An LS group near us tried to solve the problem with custom made little rubber bracelets (very cute: said “Let’s Play” on them. Don’t remember the color…) but that didn’t really catch on, not even in their group. Of course, should anyone ask what the bracelet was for, a person would have to lie outright to those whom they thought were vanilla anyway, returning to the original wish for a secret handshake or something. Another post here mentioned an anklet on the right ankle meaning swinger or bisexual. Not only have we never heard of that, we think the potential for misconstruing the intentions of some poor vanilla woman who also has never heard of that and simply prefers her jewelry on that ankle is very high.

I propose something a little different.

Anyone ever heard the term “A friend of Bill”? Those in recovery programs (AA specifically) will use this cryptic friend to let others around them know they are recovering without coming right out and saying it. If you, too, are a “Friend of Bill”, you’ll know what they mean and viola! a like-minded person is found.

What if we in the lifestyle were all “Friends of Ellis”? Ellis = LS. Get it? Of course, there is always the potential for finding vanilla people who really have a friend named Ellis, but it’s a rare enough name that the odds are low. Besides, the odds of non-recovering folks having a friend named Bill has to be pretty high, yet that little “secret handshake” has worked well in that community.

I think we should all become Friends of Ellis. Pass it on to your swinging friends. It only works if everyone knows about it.

WE are friends of Ellis. Are you?? ;)

gbp

Brookfield WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Secret Handshake Plz Read