SLS results : Swingers Discussion 176127
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesSLS results
TOPIC: SLS results
Created by: SNMKPL The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Aw hell, we missed out on the toaster but have had some great times with single men we have met. but looking forwaed to the first couple encounter. We met them on SLS too. This site is great.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Hm. So far we've had moderate to good success. We've been on SLS for about a month now, maybe a tiny bit more, and have had 2 dates 1 encounter, and quite a few online 'friends' waiting in the wings via yahoo for when our schedule gets a little less hectic. It may be that we live in a major city, so things are easier for us (seems like a lot is happening in Baltimore these days). I would imagine the farther you live from a big city, the harder it is. The biggest thing I've noticed is that you have to be SUPER proactive to get much done. Keep a good profile, update it often, invite potential couples to look at your profile, etc. Just my 2 cents.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
We got on SLS for the free toaster; everything else was just gravy.

Minnetonka MN
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We've been here not quite a year yet (August 2010), have had over 17,000 profile views, and gotten a couple hundred e-mails. Total couples who actually met us face to face after all that: one. :(

So, unfortunately, we kind of take every new couple who introduces themselves with a grain of salt...unfair to them, but we have become kind of jaded, since a lot of people just seem to want to waste our time (which we don't have a lot of).

That said, we do try to keep our eye on the newcomers to SLS, and introduce ourselves to the ones we think we might be compatible with...so we haven't given up on newbies...just a lot of the "old timers". :)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
We honestly got on here because we went to an event and we needed a way to keep in touch with all the amazing people we met. For that, the site is pretty excellent. It's more of a community site than a dating site for us.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
LOL PG

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
ok wow I wouldn't even begin to know how many emails received or sent or any of that stuff just not that into keeping track. have we met some people through here? yes.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
I have to agree with jackanddarlene. This isn't exactly match dot com, or that other site. Having success depends on what is considered success. I have been successful in the lifestyle cause I go out and don't just rely on e-mails and forums. I used to go out to events that were posted, or go to a swingers club. This site is like a tool to learn about the lifestyle and share stories or experiences. O.k. I'm a single male and not particularly in demand in a general use of the word, but I go out to places, not just look on here.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
If SLS is your only resource for contacting LS people, you're going to be disappointed. I would suggest that you find and join a few groups in your area, whether it's hotel based or whatever, then make a real effort to get out and mingle with the other members. People talk and if you get cold feet and cancel or no-show a few times, the word will circulate and it'll be that much more difficult to get an invitation the next time.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
I've met several very nice couples and have had some great experiences, but was already doing that before joining here. The main things I like about this site are 1) the "certs" feature helps me weed out the fakes and games-players before wasting too much of my time, and 2) having a private gallery allows me to show interested people my face and other pics on a restricted basis, without worrying about those pics floating around on the net. Those two features alone made it worth upgrading to a lifetime membership after a trial period for a few months. Sorry that you haven't yet had as much success as you'd like SNM, but be patient and I'm sure it will get better.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: SLS results