RED DICK FOR BLACK CHICKS OR WHITE CHICKS AND RED CHICKS : Swingers Discussion 172556
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesRED DICK FOR BLACK CHICKS OR WHITE CHICKS AND RED CHICKS
TOPIC: RED DICK FOR BLACK CHICKS OR WHITE CHICKS AND RED CHICKS
Created by: fjep91754
Original Starting post for this thread:
Im a very well endowed red male in North Carolina looking for sexy black red white or other colors women that luv red cock!....Im clean d/d/ free. honest and not into games...Looking for real meets only...please be serious about luving red cock!!!!

Hey Nic I felt left out so I had to start my own thread...LOL

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wish i lived closer i love native American dick .....

Lillian AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
LOL! Thats how they are on grandparents day at the kid's elementary school...my mom is a latina and the kids are puro wedos...all white people LOL. They are always like "you...are ___ grandma?" She jokingly told one teacher "yeah, I'm just the nanny." hahaha crazy nut.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If you were ever to see one of our family reunions, it looks like a Benetton commercial. We shocked the hell out of this country club in Alabama a few years back. Must have been a mind fuck to the staff and all that tried to wrap it around their heads that, we were all blood related.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
Kat you are correct currently it is the largest tribe. I am only partially NA, I also have Irish, Sicilian, Spanish Moor blood. My wife has Cherokee, Polish, and German blood. We have a friend we used to date who was either full blooded or close out of NY, she is stunning.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
With all of my nationalities, we don't know LOL. I'm just an international kind of girl, a little bit of errrrbody

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LOL@Lost, I've got dick for ya even if you have purple blood. ;)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Cherokee Kat

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
I am Aztec American...so is this like white dick for brown which is a mix of red and white....but then I'm half brown, which is red mixed with white... and half white which is quarter italian, which is olive...and russian, which is white....wtf am I talking about I need a shot already and its not 9am. I'm confuzzeled.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Another good one... Red Dick....priceless!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
What about brown and white chicks for hot dicks

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: RED DICK FOR BLACK CHICKS OR WHITE CHICKS AND RED CHICKS