Pictures : Swingers Discussion 197659101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesPictures
TOPIC: Pictures
Created by: Watcher52 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've found that actually helps. You know they didn't read your profile and you know they must be hiding something. With that information you can safely assume you shouldn't waste time with them or bother replying.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2639 posts)
Obviously not reading profiles when sending emails about meeting. 1) We do have pictures and ask for same 2) We have a clear UPDATE that we're already hooked up with FWB so not seeking new play dates at this time.

Just got two invites this week. Neither had pictures available or attached.

Sigh.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
Great suggestions, gunslinger. I'm guilty of having a couple of crappy quality pics on my profile(s) but I really appreciate seeing decent ones. Finding a decent way to crop other people out of the photos is the problem I have. I don't like photoshopping over people very much but also don't like the cropped pics like the one I've attached to this post...

Any good suggestions barring specifically taking shots for a profile?

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I have to agree-anyone on this site should send a pic w/message if they can't show one on the profile. I am getting tired asking for a picture when it saids specifically in my profile to send one. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but if one has no visual.... Also-men in cpls: have a pic of yourself as well!

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
and when the profile is of a couple, why do they have all of these pics of the female and none of the male?

Key West FL
Username hidden
(104 posts)
I'll add another pet peeve. You email us and invite us to meet you (you're visiting from out of town so this is a quick decision) but you have very little to show us - maybe one blurry picture attached...or the only pics open on your profile are a few of her. If you read our profile, we're not looking for a woman, we're looking for COUPLES. If it's a couples profile, please share at least one picture of both! First impressions are important - visuals will help us decide if it's worth the effort.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Pictures