Pet Peaves : Swingers Discussion 188144
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesPet Peaves
TOPIC: Pet Peaves
Created by: LACasualtimes The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, new profiles wanting to get approved , so you click on it only to find "this profile hidden from couples". No problem , we didn't want to hook up , just wanted to help you by approving your profile. Not really a pet peeve but being that the majority of Lifetime members ARE couples , seems like you are shooting yourself in the foot there.... Just a thought....

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
My pet peeve is pics or stats that are substantially inaccurate. A little fudging is one thing, but really! Happily, the last few meets I've had, the woman was even more attractive in person that she appeared from the profile.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
People on this site that are less than truthful. I have said this before, I will say it again. One of my pet peeves is the number of males who list themselves as "straight" in their profile then talk about sucking some other guys johnson in the forum threads. I am not bi, but to each his own...just be TRUTHFUL about it in your profile.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Welcome to the forums, LAC!

Would you send the ones who are "a bit submissive" our way? We know how to deal with that! *grin*

A number of the points you make relate to the inability to get the fakes and frauds off the web site. There's been a lot of discussion about that here, but while everyone agrees that there's a problem, practical solutions are few and far between.

Good luck with your search!

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(266 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Pet Peaves