Percentage of play based on looks : Swingers Discussion 76713
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesPercentage of play based on looks
TOPIC: Percentage of play based on looks
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey y'all, I'm wondering something. If you have an even par, about how much do you base a play partner on looks? I mean, if you have 2 people. Both are interesting, friendly, fun. However, the one is what you would consider to be better looking, whatever that means in your eyes. Do you play with the "better looking" one?

In honesty with me, looks are important. I won't lie to you or be a hypocrite. To me this is about sex, and I need a physical attraction. However, I think that I am putting too much emphasis on looks per chance. I would say that at least 80% of my consideration is whether I think he is good looking and sexually attractive.

I'm just curious as to what the general thought is on this. Shelly

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"i could so do a hot ugly insider "

you're a slut! :)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
btw, isn't even par redundant??? :-)

anyway, im not sure if we have substantively responded to the post. looks leads to the meeting but personality generally closes the deal. i could so do a hot ugly insider but it does not work that way for mrs. dzzy...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Mrs. Woods...you rate on my meter... If I'm every in your area, I will be sure to say hello.

smiles

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
The ugly inside group just got bigger.

Good thing not everyone is focused on only the externals. I seriously wonder what happens when age works it's magic and the beautiful folks become tomorrow's old and ugly. Oh, that's right, we get enhanced!

I call it the freeze-dried swinger look. They stay thin, tanned, and enhanced. They associate with only each other. They clearly look down on lesser beings. They have this sort of plastic same-ness about them.

I like my middle of the road position. I've never been everyone's cup of tea. I like it that way. I'm aging nicely and like it. I am able to find partners who meet my qualifications. I never settle. I'm as busy as I want to be.

Percentage of play isn't based on looks. It's based on how busy you want to be. Some of the busiest swingers I know are just normal folks, who fuck first and ask questions later.

Again, in this thread, folks are using it to separate themselves from what they perceive as the have-nots. This is not an attractive or mature trait. Inclusiveness is something that is lost on the needy ego. Preference is not ugly. But referring to folks who don't meet those preferences as ugly is ugly.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I've heard the term, a person can be ugly on the inside. I find it to be true. I have spoken with some wonderful couples, and single femme that were not considered ken and barbie, but it was their outlook and thoughts that made them interesting. Then I've spoken to people that were the fashion magazine cover types, that were just hideous to me. I find that the people that are not trying to impress, and be themselves and are generally open socially are the best people to be around. I have a few years experience in the swinger lifestyle, and have met plenty of people that just use it as a meat market. I use it as a social network. Make friends that matter, and can be fun. Looks aren't important, just like in vanilla clubs, there are all sizes, shapes, color of people, and there's someone that sparks your interest in more than just sexual way.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
We're probably considered one of your "uglies," so I guess we just find other "uglies" to hook up with...must be working pretty well!

In all seriousness, there are all levels of attractiveness, and I do tend to be in a state of semi-disbelief when a conventionally beautiful or "hot" guy or girl wants me/us. Then, I met someone who showed me my own sexuality for what it was...and I also helped him change his mind about his own viewpoint regarding attraction and beauty and sexiness. I didn't set out purposely to do that...and that was the point.

There are people who might suprise you if you open up your mind in addition to your eyes only. That comes with experience and maturity.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
"kinda like that...same as log in, jerk off, log back in again. "

That was funny.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
The question that was posted about how do the unattractive people get any play...I am assuming that everyone likes different things, and perhaps everyone has a different view of what is attractive. Also, most people tend to gravitate towards others who fit their attractiveness, just out of human nature of not getting told "no, ur not good enough". I am not saying everyone does...lol...we all know that one person who contacts anyone, no matter what...lol.

Looks are definitely what gets you in the door around here...however, looks alone wont do. I need a mental connection as well....picky, I guess. Oh, and I tend to like "nice" people. There are so many people in the world that are just not very nice and I prefer to surround my self with happy, self-asserted, humanitarians.

~Rose

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
[drooling]

mmmmmmmm......Mrs Hunt.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I imagine the percentage of slobberers would be even higher, if MrsHunt was across the buffet table from them!

just sayin'

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Percentage of play based on looks