Opinions on breast size : Swingers Discussion 147295
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesOpinions on breast size
TOPIC: Opinions on breast size
Created by: maniacs The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd like to say I never met a breast I didn't like, but that wouldn't be true. Oversized breasts turn me off, especially when they are floppy or the result of imiplants and feel like a huge zucchini!!!! I only in my entire life met small breasts that turned me off. I don't know how they did it, but they were both tiny AND saggy!

There is a huge range from small to medium-large that are all beautiful and most men are delighted to see and ecstatic to be able to fondle.

Like most things in life, moderate and proportional is usually best of all.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
...and now after 18 posts we want to know when the debut will be????

we'll show you ours....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
we both appreciate breasts of all sizes. rediculous fake mellons under the drum tight skin do not do much for either of us. though it is hard, or shall i say nearly impossible to boost anyones' confidence about such a topic in a forum page but i say she should not give it another thought. the good, genuine people within this lifestyle will be drawn to her over her parts anyway. having said that, every "part", large or small has something which can be appreciated by others.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
Hey Kel ... you look Delicious to me! Wish we were just a Bit closer. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Take heart, enjoy being different! I have been called twiggy most of my adult life! It is how you carry yourself that makes you so....sexy! Enjoy being you! Confidence is the sexiest attribute! Kel

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
It's been said of men that "it doesn't matter what you have, it's what you do with it that counts"...why wouldn't that be the same for ladies? Some of the sexiest ladies I've ever had the privilege of knowing have very petite breasts (or even a single <post-mastectomy> breast), and I really don't care! The only sex organ that really matters is between the ears. The rest is just frosting on the cake. As a man, I don't make love to a breast, I make love to the lady. IMHO, of course, but backed by almost twenty years in the lifestyle. :-)

I'd tell your wife that she shouldn't stress over it, it's a (bad pun) small issue. If some guy is put off by small breasts, to the point that he overlooks the gem of a lady that they belong to, then the problem is his and not hers.

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
My wife and I are eager to find some compatible SLS friends but she is self-conscience of her very small breasts."

As everyone else has said, all women have parts of us we like, some we think need improvement and others we just don't like. I personally prefer smaller breasts. They are more naturally perky and I think they are pretty. But all are nice in their own way!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Mr Maniac I do hope that your wife does not read this thread, wow what a subject.

As M said woman are not measured by their body parts. No one is perfect. Everyone has some type of a flaw. Having a small chest is not a flaw. NOW if she picked her nose in front of ppl... THEN I would say you have an issue.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
ROFLMAO. Bacchus always had the doctor put in a few extra stitches.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Not after all the kids you have popped out, LW. :P

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Opinions on breast size