Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates OMG!! How RUDE!!!
TOPIC: OMG!! How RUDE!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"EZ, anyone that turns you down with that body needs to have their fucking eyes examined. Snap. I like tats. Just sayin lol. "

That is the truth!!! The tat and boots just add more. :-)

I just have legs... lol!

Since we are new to brighten your day we gave you access for a year. Although you live a long way from Washington... although it is a great place to visit...

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
If you are too old at 36 then we are in a heap of trouble....

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
that's also why I don't really set limits on things like age, because sometimes you can be really really pleasantly surprised...and being surprised like that is a rare delight.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
"...oh darn, for a minute there I thought you said to roll on our backs..."

Nah, Gina, I'm too much of a gentleman to say something like that -- at least without prepending it with "Young lady please"...

Anyway, everyone's entitled to his or her own opinion about acceptable age ranges, but you sometimes have to wonder what some people are thinking. For example, we once wrote to a couple who whined: "Why is it so hard to meet a _____ with a _____ wife for _____?" (preferences omitted for privacy considerations) "We NEED to meet some new friends."

Their preferences excluded a large percentage of the typical couples found here on SLS, which was, in and of itself, limiting. Then they insisted that the upper limit of their preferred age range was the age of the male half of the couple, and that new friends "... MUST be within our age requirements."

My note suggested to them that their inflexibility on age was at least one factor in their frustration, as there were certain to be few candidates that met all of the stated criteria.

Perhaps they're in a position to be picky, and are content to hold out for the 'perfect match'. But our approach of being less exacting has undoubtedly led to much more fun than they've had. My first experience with a woman other than my wife was with a woman older than I ever thought I'd be enjoy being with, and it was a lot of fun!

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Yes- we know that feeling. OH well back throwing darts at them...

Middleburg FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Well, unfortunately there are a fair amount of rude people in this lifestyle. I do try and let it just roll off of me,but once in a while you just have to give it back. Last year I was at a local Meet and greet,sitting at the bar ,waiting for friends when a cute,younger couple sat next to me and started light conversation. After a few minutes she asked me my age. I told her and she made a funny face and said," ohh,too bad,cute but too old"! In a very nice voice I said " hun,at your age you could keep my attention for about 5 minutes. Come back in about 10yrs and we,ll talk!" I then just turned away and started chatting with the bartender. I could see the smoke coming out of her ears as they walked away! lol.. but you know,too bad! If your not interested,just say,"nice chatting with you",and leave it at that! Or,thanks but no thanks. No need to try and give someone a shot! Whats the point in that? I try and treat everyone with respect and hope to get the same back. And I,ve been in the lifestyle long enough,and made enough great friends,that I dont need to put up with rudeness. So,please dont take it personal, I guess you just have to consider the source! Take care and goof luck in your search!

Rush NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
oh darn, for a minute there I thought you said to roll on our backs...

(I noticed the grammar errors right away, of course)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I recently wrote to a newbie who expressed an interest in one aspect of our chosen areas of play. She seemed like a good match with us, and we fell into her specified age range.

She responded by blocking us.

One thing we've learned here -- you have to let stuff like this roll off your back.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
And how could anyone ever turn down Gina Gemini? Curse those words from your lips!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
what she said.

I don't know what in human nature makes us want to qualify any and all responses, but we do. And sometimes, the more explanation, the ruder it sounds.

Why not a simple "no thanks, we're not a match" or something? Too tall? Too many tats? Please. They felt they had to say something, so they picked out something you can't do anything about.

Love tats here, enjoy tall people too. If there is no "chemistry," why can't that just be the response? And why do people get so mad and respond back like they do? I can't remember the last time we got a rude response, if ever, so I don't know what I'm doing that makes the difference, but I have been accused of being "too nice." Maybe someone won't want to fuck me because of that. ha.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 57   End
TOPIC: OMG!! How RUDE!!!