OMG!! How RUDE!!! : Swingers Discussion 1378641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesOMG!! How RUDE!!!
TOPIC: OMG!! How RUDE!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It don' make no sense how people try to be rude to people like that. If you want to be like that then you need to be by yourself with those of your kind. I feel like if you don't approve of someone you should tell them in a respectful way.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We think a person should have respect in answering an email by saying no thanks but we could chat at times and everyone should at least reply to emails by saying no thanks or sure we can meet and see if you are what we are looking for. Respect can go along way and you can get it back in ruturn

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
I am not willing to label someone as "shallow" just because they have preferences about their sexual playmates. Age is a legitimate reason for discrimination in this arena, and it goes both ways. One of my swing partners (in her early 50's) routinely rejects couples who email her, politely telling them that it would be uncomfortable for her to play with anyone the same age as (and sometimes even younger than) her own children. Most of us feel the need for some physical attraction to those with whom we would have sex; substantial age difference can be a legitimate turn-off (as well as a turn-on, for some). As for the "rude" thing, there is always a way to be polite toward almost everyone, even in saying no thanks.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I have found the most unsexy thing I can do is go against what turns me on. Be true to your desires and yourself and you will have a great time!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2190 posts)
I agree with some of the others here who wrote they just aren't comfortable playing with people their kids' ages. No doubt these young men and women would be lots of fun in bed, but my hang up gets in the way. We were contacted by one single man who didn't fit our posted age range and who was in fact only 3 years older than our oldest child, but we kept our response polite and wished him well.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8896 posts)
Sexxy after the boring day I had yesterday trying to get my printer back online, your post had me LMAO! I tell people one of the reasons I like to "speak" with people is that some things get lost in the translation of e-mail and texts, not to mention that I get so tired of typing! It's hard to get the "flavor" of folks, especially if they're writing or otherwise challenged....better luck next time (lol)!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3169 posts)
I emailed this one member who seemed like he would be a good match for us, I asked him if he was "bi or bi curious at all." This is what he responded with before blocking me "NO HOMOS!!! Take the dick outta your mouth and learn to fucking read!"

Nice fellow, that.

Fort Walton Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I really enjoy some of the topics in the Forums. This one has me laughing my ass off! I am not laughing at the person who was treated so poorly but I am laughing at how some people can be so narrow minded and miss out on a good opportunity. In the couple's defense, did you by chance read their age requirements? If they clearly stated what they wanted, and you didn't meet the criteria, you should have taken a pass. One thing I learned early on in this lifestyle is not to take this shit personally. I remember when I first got on and shared a pic with a couple they told me I wasn't what they were looking for. I said....next...and have been enjoying my time here ever since. That being said, forget about those "age obsessed" people and find others who can appreciate you.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3169 posts)
OK... here's mine. I consider myself a very, very nice guy and very giving...very respectful of everyone...and tread very lightly. I figure... I don't know who I am writing to, and how my words may be taken. I am very upfront with people about who, and what I am, sending notes to those whose requirements I fit exactly or extremely close... While I am married, I play alone because, my wife has told me she is not interested in the the lifestyle. As an adult, I have chosen to play alone. I have the married part in my profile clearly stated... and if someone does reply to my email, I reinforce because of the way some folks feel...BUT - I have a lot to offer right woman. What burns me up is when I have people who quite argumentatively passing judgment on me after I send them a very respectful note.

Denville NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hey at least you got a reply...lol That's few and far between around here. Then when someone contacts us first and we agree to meet somewhere they vanish in thin air, and quit answering e-mail. There sure seems to be lots of time and effort spent these days avoiding one another. I almost wish the net and cell phones would go away and we'd have to go back to actually getting out and making friends.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
TOPIC: OMG!! How RUDE!!!