Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates OMG!! How RUDE!!!
TOPIC: OMG!! How RUDE!!!
Created by: vnymphon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think it's the actually age that matters. Or the sexual ability either. It's the face and body of the person. The way the person acts. How they dress. They way they look naked. Things like that. This is common for every age, but we tend to me more attracted to younger people.

For instance, I could care less if a lady is 23 or 55, except very few 55 years olds have a 23 year olds body. Most people that we have met that are, heck, even our friends in their mid 30's, are ready for bed by midnight. We can easily party until it's day light. My wife and I both look young for our age. Neither of us our attracted to someone who looks like they could be our parents and that is more likely to happen with someone older than us vs younger than us, but I have seen ladies in their 40's who are smoking hot and women my age who look like they are pushing 50. So no, age doesn't really matter that much but attraction does. I find myself attracted to older women, at best 1 in 50. My wife is probably closer to 1 in 100.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
Does age really matter, we are all gonna get there, im not young but I still know how to satisfy a women in bed. As a matter of fact im better than I used to be. Age has given me an insight to what a women wants and feels. Guess what guys cuddling all girls want it and a young guy hops on and off I take my time to make sure she enjoys herself. I guess they call that experience. Also rejecting someone because of their looks is very self centered. And will get you alone some day. Some of the prettiest women I have ever known were beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside so eventually you look past the beauty and all you see is ugly.My soapbox

Dimondale MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Not saying that exact response wasn't kind of rude, but did they have their desired age ranges in their profile? I've tried it with and without and even when I specifically say no one over 40, we continually got people contacting us. It almost got annoying so I could see myself offering a rude response if I wasn't in a good mood that day. More to the fact that they didn't bother to read our profile.

We really have no problem with someone who is older, the problem is how old they look. I have seen some ladies and some men in their mid to late 40's or even older that look great, but we're just not into that. I have since changed it to say age really doesn't matter since nobody follows it anyways, but if you look like you could be our parents, we wont be interested.

The other thing is that we actually act younger than our age and like to party and stay up until 4 or 5 am often and heck, most of the people our age can;t even keep up with us, lol.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
One edit, I couldn't find any photos of the male.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7789 posts)
If we place your age to the photos of your body... I would have to card you before we do anything. :-)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7789 posts)
We may not always reply in less than a day, but unless it is a single male that we have talked to and told "we will contact you", we normally at least try to reply even if it is to say that we are busy with family issues or that we are not currently seeking new couples.....and usually that is true.

We have had many people not reply to us, and we have had some rude replies because we are NOT marketing ourselves as a full-swap couple. Our feelings are that we are not advertising full swap because we are NOT honestly open to it with every couple we meet. It costs us some hits and we get some rude replies, or we are ignored by some couples...but the ones who relate to us will write, and we will be open to most things with them.

SLS is just like the rest of society, it has its bad actors, but there are many very nice and genuine people here who share our common interests.

We are glad we are here.

Galloway NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
we have had alot of no responses.. but you know what?? they lose out.. We dont take it personally and try to respond to all who email us with either yes and continue or a polite No thank you but good luck in your search!!

for us there has to be a stimulation and hopefully that is physical as well as mental... Age doesnt bother us (at least we havent found an age that has yet) and heres a funny Ill repost here this is what an older than us couple sent us and we LOVED it!!:

"The age thing. We'll try not to hold it against you that your so young. What you lack in experience you make up for in youth. What we lack in youth we make up for in experience."

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
We sometimes never get a response. So we wonder if this place is legit.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
That is something we've encountered at a club. Had a young lady tell us one night (she was 23) that I was attractive but to old to play with because men over 35 can only cum once and then go to sleep. LOL.

we must found an interdimentional portal through time and space to be at the same club at the same time talking to the same girl even though we live thousands of miles apart ...... I heard the same thing NYE.

10 min later a very hot 23 y/o wanted to take me to the hot tub after the ball dropped...... also got to kiss a girl with a tongue piercing for the first time.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Some people do not have manners, I always sa y age is just a number

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: OMG!! How RUDE!!!