No one wants single guys : Swingers Discussion 74587
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesNo one wants single guys
TOPIC: No one wants single guys
Created by: nostringshere993 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 246   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh that is right. Thank God for Nick at Night :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am sure there are lots of people who would like to date you gurls...

LOL....

But seriously, what with Nickelodian and that particular show being in perpetual reruns there are people half my age familiar with that commedians gimick.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
only if you were older than the guy who said it.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
I am dating myself huh?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You can call me RJ You can call me Ray Jay,

But you DOESN'T has to call me Johnson!

LOL... I am happy that somebody else remembers that one.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
You can call me Ray You can call me Jay You can call me Johnny You can call me Ray Jay But you dont have to call me Johnson

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I honestly wondered about that myself...

LOL... Whats funny is that I drive my freinds batty by using the term 'johnson' instead of penis, cock or dick.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I don't get it ? oh wait HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR

she said "johnson"

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
At one time it apparently had more swingers per capita than any other place in America.

Is that why they named it "Johnson City" :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
>>>-this doesn't even include the friends I have made on SLS who email or IM from time to time to talk about stuff other than sex

OMG you mean people REALLY do that here ? <<<-

Yep. I have friends all across the US I met here. Including some couples who don't even accept single males but like to talk about politics, religion, philosophy and myriad other things I am interested in. As well as females and couples who plot and scheme of the more standard sexual nature.

Chernobyl, If swinging is so important to you that you are considering moving, let me recommend a place called Johnson City Tennessee. At one time it apparently had more swingers per capita than any other place in America. Years ago, when I first got on this site and others I would say a significant percentage of swingers were located there. Otherwise, I would recommend an urban area over a rural one. Don't worry so much about money. Most swing dates will wind up costing less than "Civillian/Vanilla" dates do. My last two swinger dates cost a total of about $12 dollars combined. One for a donut and an orange juice and the other for two meals at a fast food place. Compare that to a non-swinger date where I blew $74 dollars before getting home, not including gasoline. You will also find that swinger women are often more comfortable to talk with becuase you KNOW they are interested in a sexual hook up so there is less tension and misunderstanding than with civillian ladies. Many of whom just don't know what they want. And I have long been of the opinion that swinger women have an inner beauty that shigns through because they are happy and sexually liberated compared to their civillian sisters who often still suffer from sexual hangups and frustrations.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 246   End
TOPIC: No one wants single guys