No Drama : Swingers Discussion 67251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesNo Drama
TOPIC: No Drama
Created by: Poohba
Original Starting post for this thread:
What the hell is up with all these profiles with people looking for "drama-free" sex?

Rob

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron intimidation has nothing to do with it. Fantasy is usually much more exciting than reality. Too many questions slowly chips away the fantasy facade and reveals reality which too many times is very boring. We too try not to ask too many questions of others because I don't want to know that this person actually struggles with his co-workers due to lack of motivations or that the person actually farts when they pee.....too much info for me spoils the fun of it all. I want to know that they have fun approachable personalities with a sense of humor and that I find them physically attractive.....thats all it takes for me to get turned on and want to play.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
We encountered drama with others the first year of swinging .....after that you learn to recognize the couples that have it, so you can avoid it. Most drama stems from jealousy issues between the couple or unfinished business from home that gets carried in as baggage. No thanks.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Yikes... That's what makes the world go around I guess. I pretty sure we are all familiar with the term Drama Queen and what it implies. Safe to say that when someone list no Drama that's what they are taking about. Although some people just make mountains out of molehills. They love their drama don't they. If they don't have it they will seek it out and find it. We run like hell. Hope that clears up the no drama in the profile thing. Hey and it's no big deal if some of you like drama. That's ok. Just like it's no big deal if your bi or gay. That's ok too. Just not our deal.

Irvine CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We have met some nice people here on SLS. We have also met some drama queens and kings. Now why would we or anyone want to take their time and listen to others problems and or insecurities. We have got up and left in mid sentence. Just not going to do it no mater how hot you think you are. We are all different and high drama is just a deal breaker for us. It's more than skin deep for us. If you open your mouth and junk comes out, we're outa there...

Irvine CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Annie,

You forgot the one about the wife that gets in trouble with the husband for enjoying it too much!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Zingaro, I could be wrong here, but I'm guessing the type of drama most swingers wish to avoid is the soap operatic interpersonal drama exhibited by some overly insecure couples. I don't believe it has anything at all to do with the type of drama you've discussed here.

-Lurk

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
"Drama" can be in many forms. The couple with jealousy issues. The cheating spouse, the unsure couple. Some people jump into this lifestyle thinking it's just one big sex fest. Single males get a bad name for the actions of an individual that was rude, pushy, and arrogant. Real swingers are freindly, social fun people. We enjoy the company of others, even if it doesn't lead to sex all the time. We care about each other and respect each other probably on levels that most people in society don't realize, or understand. Don't be discouraged by the drama that others may bring, but move on and there will be the ones that you will truely find an enjoyable lifestyle.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Yes, and its SO wonderful when there IS no drama! We recently went to a house party, and it was just like heaven. ALL of the couples there were there for 3 things: eat, have fun, and play. There were no jealous spouses there....as a matter of fact everyone played with everyone in our group at one point or another I think LOL. It was what the LS was meant to be, and so refreshing.

We used to have "no drama" in our profile but took it out...it should be a given that we do not want to be involved in drama LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think you travel in these circles long enough, you'll see drama. We've decided that whether a profile has "no drama" stated or not has no bearing on a couple's behaviour.

Our favorite 'no drama' experience was the couple we met that had "NO DRAMA" like 5 times in their profile. They seemed normal in email and when we met. Of course it would have been nice if that had continued when we got to the motel room.

When the other husband removed his duty weapon in a very obvious and blatant manner, sat in the corner with his arms crossed, and didn't say two words, we were pretty sure that playing was NOT going to be a good time. Turns out they had had an argument on the way from the bar to the room.

Apparently their 'no drama rule' only applied to others.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(585 posts)
We echo TT's thoughts and will take it one step further....

If we see "any" negativity in a profile we stay away...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: No Drama