New Single black male : Swingers Discussion 202202
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesNew Single black male
TOPIC: New Single black male
Created by: malimal419
Original Starting post for this thread:
hello all. I'm new to this site and I see already that single men already has rep on this site. Quick question how are single black men treated on this site. Please feel free to answer.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't think that a single black male would get any different reception than a single white male. Race is irrelevant (or at least it should be). Like many areas of life, if you're determined and respectful, you'll probably be successful.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
single males can be successful on here if they don't act like jackasses. Best place to start is with a good profile. Which means more then just one line in the required fields. And pics that weren't taken in the mirror with a cellphone. Step two, only email those that are interested in single males and for pity's sake please don't just write "nice tits wanna fuck" oh actually BEFORE you email read their profile. Are you in anyway what they are looking for? Then email based on why you think you might be a good match. IF you IM with them please don't open the camera to a full dick shot unless asked. Nothing quite like turning on a camera and bam! dick in the face.

PirateGirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17513 posts)
Do "single males" have a "bad" rep? Yes, however there are also very very happy and "successful" single men on this site.

I suggest you read through the Forums, pay attention to the advice from single men, and perhaps join some Groups that are specific to your area of the country as well as national ones such as Single Men Welcome Here.

Good luck

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
hello all. I'm new to this site and I see already that single men already has rep on this site. Quick question how are single black men treated on this site. Please feel free to answer.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: New Single black male