Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › New Guy Getting Into The Swing Of Things, Any Help
TOPIC: New_Guy_Getting_Into_The_Swing_Of_Things,_Any_Help
Created by: MelanatedMystic The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
From my experiences, start off with couples that are accepting to single guys, like us. Then work your way up. This works two-fold: you can befriend some really awesome people who know other people, therefore expanding your circle of friends who can recommend you to places.

I've had very good fortunes as a single guy. Best wishes to you and your endeavors.

New Haven CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
The to you're post should give you done indication of how it is for a single male swinger. I got into the lifestyle about a year ago, and with the exception of a couple of hotel and house parties that allow single men to attend I almost never get a reply back to anyone (couples or single females). Gigs luck with it

Pontiac MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: New Guy Getting Into The Swing Of Things, Any Help
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.