My girlfriend and I are now exploring playing separate : Swingers Discussion 220631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesMy girlfriend and I are now exploring playing separate
TOPIC: My girlfriend and I are now exploring playing separate
Created by: MrNicenTight
Original Starting post for this thread:
We both work full time jobs and her job is over and hour away from home. With our schedules constantly changing it is very hard for us to do lifestyle things together. We both work mostly work into the evening. I get off at a little after 10:30pm she may get off an hour or 2 earlier but she has the hour drive. She now has a playmate 3 mins away from a her job. She is planning to probably see him regularly. There will be some nights she may spend the night there. On these nights I'd like to have an alternative for myself rather then spend it alone. I am looking for the same type of situation. Is there any women out there interested in having a evening during the week were a man stops by your house around bedtime? It doesnt all have to be sex... I am very good with my hands I enjoy giving long massages. Soft, sexy company is what I'm looking for. Overnight stay is not always necessary either. If you are close by where I live I can leave how ever soon or leave however late you want.

I am completely respectable. I am not looking to leave my girlfriend... we are very happy with the little time we do have together. I am also not looking to take anyone's wife for girlfriend away. I do not cheat. My girlfriend will know every time I am over there and vice versa. If there is any female out there who could benefit from this type of arrangement I'd like to hear about it.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Good luck. Party on.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
thank you handsome.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Thank you very much Pirategirl.. You are a beautiful sight

Newark DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the forums MrN&T, you might have some luck posting hot dates, or in your state forum.

Now excuse me while I wipe the drool off my screen...

PirateGirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
We both work full time jobs and her job is over and hour away from home. With our schedules constantly changing it is very hard for us to do lifestyle things together. We both work mostly work into the evening. I get off at a little after 10:30pm she may get off an hour or 2 earlier but she has the hour drive. She now has a playmate 3 mins away from a her job. She is planning to probably see him regularly. There will be some nights she may spend the night there. On these nights I'd like to have an alternative for myself rather then spend it alone. I am looking for the same type of situation. Is there any women out there interested in having a evening during the week were a man stops by your house around bedtime? It doesnt all have to be sex... I am very good with my hands I enjoy giving long massages. Soft, sexy company is what I'm looking for. Overnight stay is not always necessary either. If you are close by where I live I can leave how ever soon or leave however late you want.

I am completely respectable. I am not looking to leave my girlfriend... we are very happy with the little time we do have together. I am also not looking to take anyone's wife for girlfriend away. I do not cheat. My girlfriend will know every time I am over there and vice versa. If there is any female out there who could benefit from this type of arrangement I'd like to hear about it.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: My girlfriend and I are now exploring playing separate