Meeting other couples in strip clubs or vanilla bars : Swingers Discussion 171635
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesMeeting other couples in strip clubs or vanilla bars
TOPIC: Meeting other couples in strip clubs or vanilla bars
Created by: ashleyandlance
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have always met other couples at parties or non-swinger clubs so we never really used any of the websites or knew about the parties and events. Does anyone ever go to a 'normal' bar and end up hooking up with other couples? How about strip clubs? Is it safe to assume when you see a couple at a strip club they are probably swingers? One of our first experiences was with two other couples we met at a strip club and ended up back at our place. We tend to be 'spur of the moment' types and can't always plan ahead so when we do end up with a free weekend, it's usually too late to make plans with others through the website.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was actually responding to part where she said "is it safe to assume a couple at a strip club are swingers" I would never assume that. Can you find some yes. But just because they are there does in no way shape of form mean they are swingers.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
yes and yes. We were at a bar here in SM and I was propositioned to go out back with one lady and was pondering making out with another in the bathroom lol. Hey, what can I say. Some women turn me on lol. I actually keep meaning to buy a tank top from here and wear it to the vanilla bar...just to see if anyone recognizes it lol. I have been to 2 strip clubs (G Money!)...I won't lie, I made moves on a couple dancers who caught my eye. They were probably straight I'm sure but they indulged me and I tip well. As far as going to vanilla bars with swingers, I have had lots of fun with that as well. My favorite club is vanilla and we often partied with my gfriend and her husband both in Austin and SA.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
and just one more thought on this. Although I'm a swinger and I got to strip clubs when I'm there I'm not looking for swing partners, I'm there to enjoy the dancers. Of course I might be in a minority on this because I'm straight lol

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
I would never assume a couple in a strip club is swingers. Pole dancing and pole fitness is becoming more and more popular and lots of those girls and their spouses will hit the local clubs and may or may not also be swingers. We go and we are but I have lots of pole friends all over the country who are not and they go to the strip clubs too.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
We have always met other couples at parties or non-swinger clubs so we never really used any of the websites or knew about the parties and events. Does anyone ever go to a 'normal' bar and end up hooking up with other couples? How about strip clubs? Is it safe to assume when you see a couple at a strip club they are probably swingers? One of our first experiences was with two other couples we met at a strip club and ended up back at our place. We tend to be 'spur of the moment' types and can't always plan ahead so when we do end up with a free weekend, it's usually too late to make plans with others through the website.

Clifton Park NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Meeting other couples in strip clubs or vanilla bars