Meeting People : Swingers Discussion 122330
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesMeeting People
TOPIC: Meeting People
Created by: HDRyders4Fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have a question for everyone to think about. We like to meet people. However, we tend to chat for awhile before meeting others. Guess we like to get comfortable.

The question we have is why do people quit talking when we start talking about meeting. We chat and everyone seems to get along. It seems to us the next step would be to meet in person. However the majority (but not all) of the couples quit talking to us.

All we are looking for are open-minded couples for friendship and fun.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Definitely agree with lost. Life is short, have fun. Why waste time chatting at length when you may still find out that the chemistry is lacking in person, and when you may be feeding someone who wants no part of anything beyond chat too. I know scheduling can sometimes be an issue, but I'm a real advocate of getting together, even for just half an hour to an hour to have drinks even with an agreement of no play that night, see the people, get to know the real them, and take it from there. (though I do play on a first date if the chemistry is there all 'round, I was just sayin')

It not only saves you time, by finding if there is chemistry sooner, but as Lost mentioned, it sifts out the keyboard jockeys really quickly too, allowing you to move on to people who are real.

Derrick

Aston PA
Username hidden
(365 posts)
HD, first of all love the pic. I agree with the other poster, they may be out for the naughty factor. This is why we do not frequent swing clubs much, too many show boats and voyeurs who are just there to prance around feeling like they got their weekly dose of naughty lol. It gives them a little spark. We understand your frustration, it happens to us all though. Either that or they aren't interested and instead of being honest feel like that is the nicest way. Either way, do not take it personally. Thats my best advice. Cut the chat short so you don't spend a week talking and then they kind of poof on you but other than that just take things in stride and let them slip off your back.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We have a question for everyone to think about. We like to meet people. However, we tend to chat for awhile before meeting others. Guess we like to get comfortable.

The question we have is why do people quit talking when we start talking about meeting. We chat and everyone seems to get along. It seems to us the next step would be to meet in person. However the majority (but not all) of the couples quit talking to us.

All we are looking for are open-minded couples for friendship and fun.

Sod WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Meeting People