Mail question - Blocked free users, can they still get our mails : Swingers Discussion 213057101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesMail question - Blocked free users, can they still get our mails
TOPIC: Mail question - Blocked free users, can they still get our mails
Created by: firepuma
Original Starting post for this thread:
Quick question for any of you who may know the answer (I've looked around and can't seem to find it)...

If we at one time had our profile set to block "free users" but sent mail to free users- would they still get the mail? We had forgotten our profile was locked to free users and had sent messages of interest to a variety of free users we came across... its been over a week and these users have been online on and off throughout and our messages still read as "unread" and "unreplied"..

Did they not get to them? Do we need to resend the messages now that we removed the "free user" blockage?

So far we have received a few responses- but I believe they are all paid or lifetime members... So either the free members haven't gotten the emails we sent, or every single one of them find us utterly repulsive ;).

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answer and shares!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I really appreciate the response! Thanks for all the information- a lot of that I did not know at all (brand new to this site). The part about free members not being able to see our pictures even after granting access may very well be one of the problems... We have been granting access to free members thinking they can see the private galleries... but they cannot? We probably look like such fools to some people lol.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Quick question for any of you who may know the answer (I've looked around and can't seem to find it)...

If we at one time had our profile set to block "free users" but sent mail to free users- would they still get the mail? We had forgotten our profile was locked to free users and had sent messages of interest to a variety of free users we came across... its been over a week and these users have been online on and off throughout and our messages still read as "unread" and "unreplied"..

Did they not get to them? Do we need to resend the messages now that we removed the "free user" blockage?

So far we have received a few responses- but I believe they are all paid or lifetime members... So either the free members haven't gotten the emails we sent, or every single one of them find us utterly repulsive ;).

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answer and shares!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Mail question - Blocked free users, can they still get our mails