Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › MFM, or MF Getting some in El Paso TX
TOPIC: MFM,_or_MF_Getting_some_in_El_Paso_TX
Created by: Bigtrini
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello, I am a black single male. Looking to have some fun in El Paso TX the week of 12-9 to 12-13. I am about to leave for Iraq. I am into almost everything. I prefer WHITE WOMEN, but I will not turn down a really great time. So to all the LADIES or Couples in EL Paso, if you are interested please let me know. Thanks please use me to your desire.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Thread moved here from Texas

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello, I am a black single male. Looking to have some fun in El Paso TX the week of 12-9 to 12-13. I am about to leave for Iraq. I am into almost everything. I prefer WHITE WOMEN, but I will not turn down a really great time. So to all the LADIES or Couples in EL Paso, if you are interested please let me know. Thanks please use me to your desire.

Landstuhl Rhineland-palatinate Germany
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: MFM, or MF Getting some in El Paso TX
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.