Looking for a friend with benefits : Swingers Discussion 132247
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesLooking for a friend with benefits
TOPIC: Looking for a friend with benefits
Created by: DhaarkAngel88
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a 21yr BI woman, looking for an attractive woman to share intimate and not so intimate moments together. I do have a fiance and would love for him to be involved. However, It's up to you whether he is or not.

I'd really love to find a down to earth hottie with an amazing body, to which i can ravage. I'd love to caress every inch of her body and make her tremble, as I tease her with my tongue.

If you think you'd like to get to know each other and possibly meet please feel free to contact me!

XoXo ~*Stacey*~

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Honestly you will not have much success online in finding a single bi female. They are here...but they are hard to find. I would suggest looking in your area at meet and greets and house parties. We do see at least a few pretty much at every party we go to. Good luck!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
*Bump* Still looking for that special girl to have a good time with! Please feel free to contact us if you are interested.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I am a 21yr BI woman, looking for an attractive woman to share intimate and not so intimate moments together. I do have a fiance and would love for him to be involved. However, It's up to you whether he is or not.

I'd really love to find a down to earth hottie with an amazing body, to which i can ravage. I'd love to caress every inch of her body and make her tremble, as I tease her with my tongue.

If you think you'd like to get to know each other and possibly meet please feel free to contact me!

XoXo ~*Stacey*~

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Looking for a friend with benefits