Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Looking for a friend with benefits
TOPIC: Looking_for_a_friend_with_benefits
Created by: DhaarkAngel88
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a 21yr BI woman, looking for an attractive woman to share intimate and not so intimate moments together. I do have a fiance and would love for him to be involved. However, It's up to you whether he is or not.

I'd really love to find a down to earth hottie with an amazing body, to which i can ravage. I'd love to caress every inch of her body and make her tremble, as I tease her with my tongue.

If you think you'd like to get to know each other and possibly meet please feel free to contact me!

XoXo ~*Stacey*~

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Honestly you will not have much success online in finding a single bi female. They are here...but they are hard to find. I would suggest looking in your area at meet and greets and house parties. We do see at least a few pretty much at every party we go to. Good luck!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
*Bump* Still looking for that special girl to have a good time with! Please feel free to contact us if you are interested.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I am a 21yr BI woman, looking for an attractive woman to share intimate and not so intimate moments together. I do have a fiance and would love for him to be involved. However, It's up to you whether he is or not.

I'd really love to find a down to earth hottie with an amazing body, to which i can ravage. I'd love to caress every inch of her body and make her tremble, as I tease her with my tongue.

If you think you'd like to get to know each other and possibly meet please feel free to contact me!

XoXo ~*Stacey*~

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Looking for a friend with benefits
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.