Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Looking For Lifestyle Partner
TOPIC: Looking_For_Lifestyle_Partner
Created by: luvtolick66
Original Starting post for this thread:
Finding unattached females that are in the Lifestyle is a "needle-in-the-haystack" proposition at best ;) ... but here goes ...

I am looking for a Lifestyle partner to accompany me on several trips during the year. I attend 4 or more Lifestyle events in Caribbean, Mexico, Jamaica during the year and would like to find a lady friend for all-expense paid fun! ... your presence is all that is necessary :) ... all for you to enjoy. I don't care where you live in the country, I will fly you to me or I will fly to you for departure on trips. Maybe will progress into long-term relationship if things go well :) --- would like to find partner between the ages of 35 - 45, HWP and DDF.

If interested, please respond to me through my SLS profile for more info or at my regular email address : tigereye0214 on yhoo

Thanks to all who respond and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Mark

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Finding unattached females that are in the Lifestyle is a "needle-in-the-haystack" proposition at best ;) ... but here goes ...

I am looking for a Lifestyle partner to accompany me on several trips during the year. I attend 4 or more Lifestyle events in Caribbean, Mexico, Jamaica during the year and would like to find a lady friend for all-expense paid fun! ... your presence is all that is necessary :) ... all for you to enjoy. I don't care where you live in the country, I will fly you to me or I will fly to you for departure on trips. Maybe will progress into long-term relationship if things go well :) --- would like to find partner between the ages of 35 - 45, HWP and DDF.

If interested, please respond to me through my SLS profile for more info or at my regular email address : tigereye0214 on yhoo

Thanks to all who respond and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Mark

Forbing LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Looking For Lifestyle Partner

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy