Looking For Lifestyle Partner : Swingers Discussion 222933
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesLooking For Lifestyle Partner
TOPIC: Looking For Lifestyle Partner
Created by: luvtolick66
Original Starting post for this thread:
Finding unattached females that are in the Lifestyle is a "needle-in-the-haystack" proposition at best ;) ... but here goes ...

I am looking for a Lifestyle partner to accompany me on several trips during the year. I attend 4 or more Lifestyle events in Caribbean, Mexico, Jamaica during the year and would like to find a lady friend for all-expense paid fun! ... your presence is all that is necessary :) ... all for you to enjoy. I don't care where you live in the country, I will fly you to me or I will fly to you for departure on trips. Maybe will progress into long-term relationship if things go well :) --- would like to find partner between the ages of 35 - 45, HWP and DDF.

If interested, please respond to me through my SLS profile for more info or at my regular email address : tigereye0214 on yhoo

Thanks to all who respond and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Mark

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Finding unattached females that are in the Lifestyle is a "needle-in-the-haystack" proposition at best ;) ... but here goes ...

I am looking for a Lifestyle partner to accompany me on several trips during the year. I attend 4 or more Lifestyle events in Caribbean, Mexico, Jamaica during the year and would like to find a lady friend for all-expense paid fun! ... your presence is all that is necessary :) ... all for you to enjoy. I don't care where you live in the country, I will fly you to me or I will fly to you for departure on trips. Maybe will progress into long-term relationship if things go well :) --- would like to find partner between the ages of 35 - 45, HWP and DDF.

If interested, please respond to me through my SLS profile for more info or at my regular email address : tigereye0214 on yhoo

Thanks to all who respond and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Mark

Forbing LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Looking For Lifestyle Partner