Long term FWB : Swingers Discussion 243476
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesLong term FWB
TOPIC: Long term FWB
Created by: CurusCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We would really like to find a couple for FWB. So far that has proven difficult. We are relatively successful in finding people for NSA or sometimes after 2 or 3 hookups they either disappear or beg off. In one case we ended the relationship. We have experienced the jealousy thing with other couples, both with the other wife and other husband. Is some cases it seems to be going great then ?????

We would like response from couples and singles who have been successful in finding long term FWB. Did you also find it difficult? Is the 4 people dynamic so difficult that the possibility is remote? Do those of you who have 3 somes have the same difficulty?

So what are your thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
In my previous life, my partner and I had plenty of candidates for FWB couples (singles is another conversation,) but like the other people here, after a few months they all seemed to fizzle. Perhaps three or four years of searching, we finally happened upon one couple that we wound up best friends with, dinners and family gatherings and travel, in addition to the benefits.

In my opinion, it may happen, it might not, take what the good lord gives you and be happy.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We have never really found a local couple to be FWB with. I have had two local SM's I have enjoyed long term FWB relationships with. The first one was about 2 years at the beginning of our swinging. I have had one going on with another for the last 18 months.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17513 posts)
Getting to close with friends in this hobby have proven to cool off the sexual energy that we seek in our friends.......

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2158 posts)
we have always preferred the long term fwb idea to. it never seems to last much longer than a year at a time. There are many reasons why it hasn't worked for us long term. People get busy, some have had to relocate for employment reasons, some couples had had their marriages fail and have entered into new relationships and no longer swing. We have also had some cases where only 3 of the 4 really wanted the long term to work. Threw it all we are still friends with many of the people who have passed threw our lives and we are grateful for that. We still look for the long term fwb. We are not the type who like going to the big meet n greet parties or clubs. We prefer a more quiet easy going relaxed life.

Shelbyville MI
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Just a single gent here but my concern is that it begins to develop into a relationship with all the complexities that comes with it. I know that there is a strong division between sex and love and fully support the concept but not everyone may be of like mind. Once feelings begin to develop it becomes so much more complicated. Again my opinion so I'd definitely like to hear what others think on the topic. Good luck to you both.

Pete

Washington DC
Username hidden
(489 posts)
We would really like to find a couple for FWB. So far that has proven difficult. We are relatively successful in finding people for NSA or sometimes after 2 or 3 hookups they either disappear or beg off. In one case we ended the relationship. We have experienced the jealousy thing with other couples, both with the other wife and other husband. Is some cases it seems to be going great then ?????

We would like response from couples and singles who have been successful in finding long term FWB. Did you also find it difficult? Is the 4 people dynamic so difficult that the possibility is remote? Do those of you who have 3 somes have the same difficulty?

So what are your thoughts?

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Long term FWB