Is this site for cpls, single females, and single males Or is it just for single females and Cpls : Swingers Discussion 66025
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesIs this site for cpls, single females, and single males Or is it just for single females and Cpls
TOPIC: Is this site for cpls, single females, and single males Or is it just for single females and Cpls
Created by: JerryVstl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
maybe he's friends with jimmy k

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
either way, incomprehensible. And it sounds more like a meth addict than a 420...

Bring me the cocky guys...oh wait. Bring me the cocks.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Cocky rock's my world !!!

As long as it isn't some sorta irish cougar kid golf gamber person or virgo wierdo singing like manly man that likes girly dress stuff ( talk about bad KARMA AND BEING LOSERS)...they be so rock solid manly men [ WHO KNEW } like i'm not that kinda guy butt ( my Bad )....really I'd let them blow my flag if they wanted to taste a real pirate...`grin~

It's ok it only hurts the first time fella's...and you don't have to be doing lock up time to fell the pleasure...Lm*pirate*AO...forgetaboutit the whole your me bitch thang...it's just anal prison girl friend sex....lol...forghetaboutit.

just kidding~smile~ Virgo it's so my sign and hot too...LOL...really ...LOL..LOL...LOL that's like so LOL...~grin~...Lame

OMG I', soooooooo lame...really those boys just make me silly !!!

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
4-20 was yesterday.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
**I like being a cocky asshole.**

And your such a flag....stoooop it you tease..your such a pretty thang !!!!

Soooooo how cool it works for you !!! at first I didn't get the signals.

LOL...MOOn PIE....it's all good sexy boy from jersey...~grin~

Say hey big boy

drop a line a maybe you can blow my flag...LOL

I understand about the closet bi male stuff...it's all good ...I'm confused too///LOL

Well not really I'm all alpha like Butt we could be friends...LOL...I'm a Virgo Just FYI

Lm*pirate*AO

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
I like being a cocky asshole.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Swinging is an entertainment more for couples and single females. However some select couples and a very very few single females are interested in a single male joining them.

please understand with sites like this there are just so many single males Hoping they can get lucky, jerks trying to get an easy thrill or married guys hoping it's easy to get some on the side. With so many bad apples it might take time before you meet anyone interested in you. Write a good profile, keep recent pictures for sharing, be honest and respectful. Even when you run into others that are rude don't go there. It does not help you or the image of single guys to be disrespectful. (ie. too many single guys will send nasty emails because they were rejected, too many single guys will be a no show after getting a date)

Some guys here praise highly about how much demand is out there for them. This is due to them having a good rep and being in a city with lots of swingers. Most guys here bitch about getting rejected, not getting messages answered, being ignored. Trust me, none of that behavior attracts couples.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
Jerry, the site accepted your memebership...run with it! I haven't looked at your profile so I can't critique it, but spend some time working on it- there's even a place in the forums where you can ask for profile advice I've found from regular dating-sites that going back periodically and making tweaks can help. Also read read read the hell out of as much of the forums as you can- it'll give you a good sense of how to go about all this more successfully. And most all, have patience. I don't think any of us guys had overnight success, and we all spent some time learning the ropes. But we DO have a place as swingers and I'm sure you'll enjoy exploring that place.

Lawrenceville GA

Username hidden
(121 posts)
Jerry,

For every single woman we have been with we can probably count 300 offers from men. We can afford to be far more selective with the men.

Vette and Precious

Waco TX

Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Is this site for cpls, single females, and single males Or is it just for single females and Cpls