Is the male's appearance the major factor : Swingers Discussion 2110041041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesIs the male's appearance the major factor
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm old and fugly and still get laid occasionally.

*shrugs

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
"We are both nice looking, clean, d/d free, non jealous couple. We play together or separately. "

See this? that is an absolute guarantee that your wife will always get action, while you will not.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Maybe it's your arrangement that you have to tweak. I mean, everyone is different. And neither I, nor hubby have any interest in playing solo, even though we can.

Have you tried getting out to M&G's together? parties, clubs? or is it always apart?

I cannot recall the last time that we got out to a swing event where hubby hasn't been hit on by females.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Well good for him, and you seduction! I am not a fool, I only feel like one. Your man must be nothing less than amazing! But back here on solo street life is much more complicated. If you want to see my pics simply check out my profile. You will see I am 41 and good looking. Yet I am alone again tonight. Well I guess I am with the guys, they are my 2 young boys. And where is my wife you say? At a hotel party with a single stud. She had 26 single or solo guys contact her this week. 12 today. Myself I had 0 mails or responses the same amont that I always have!!! If But I guess it is my fault, I'm not a bi female, or a big young stud!

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
hey Sed, didn't mean to imply guys like us would ever have problems attracting hot, nubile young babes, just that in the relm of single guys things can get pretty competitive.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I disagree. Hubby has no problems being hit on, including emails from single females, paired up females who can play alone, and married females who approach him at events that we attend. Maybe it's because we're in the NYC metro area, I don't know. But it's very unusual that he isn't being hit on when we're out and about.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Well said givinit. An overweight, average looking middle aged female can have her choice of buff young studs any day of the week. An average looking fit young guy would be lucky if he even got a "not interested" response to his email.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
The mans appearance just means she can have drinks, a great time, lots of sex, and a ride home. The man in most cases is just a body guard and a cab driver! I've been with SLS for 3 years. Here a woman can do just about anything or anyone she wants! My open marriage has done absolutly nothing for me. I'm 41, great looking, athletic, and 8". My responces have been next to nothing! My wife, as a straight girl, has "many" guys after her here, and can date or meet weekly or more! Most girls here ether only want to eat pussy, and the very few straight girls, couples, single or solo, are 1 to 1000 to guys! So if the man does not have and maintain control he's f'n no one!!!

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
--"Why on earth would I be attracted to someone in a soiled t-shirt, dirty jeans and a baseball cap? "

I'm OUT !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Male's appearance is indeed a major factor for me. I am married to a man who is hot. I don't say that because he's my husband, I say that because he is. He works out religiously, watches what he eats, and of impeccable hygiene. Why on earth would I want to go for anything that isn't like that? Why on earth would I be attracted to someone in a soiled t-shirt, dirty jeans and a baseball cap? No way!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor