Is the male's appearance the major factor : Swingers Discussion 2110041021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesIs the male's appearance the major factor
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In our case, a limiting factor is that the Mrs. is a shitty photographer. Every pic she ever gets of me has my mouth open/eyes closed, or something else stupid. Every pic on our profile of me - except this one - was taken by someone else.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Ah! Got it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
What does it mean, they don't take a good picture? What kind of bovine excrement is that? Who photographs the female half of the excuse makers?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Tempe,

If people write to us and have pics open that show both, that's fine. In your case, you have 9 of the female half, and 0 of the male. It's your choice not to have any of him public, but we wouldn't initiate contact.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Think we're pretty much on the same page. We don't have face pics on our public profile but people can see what our body types are. We keep our face pics in private pics that we open if we're reaching out or folks open theirs for us when they reach out.

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(253 posts)
I understand the frustration of the "four emails" stuff, vabeach. Honest. Been there, done that. But if, say, we were to email you with interest, saying "our face pics are open to you", would that be enough? That's my point. Maybe we're discussing two different subjects. I don't have a problem with full body shots of myself (including Mr. Happy;) but the subject hasn't come up. For us, at this point anyway.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(172 posts)
I'm not talking about faces or dicks. I'm talking about being able to have SOME kind of idea of what the guy looks like.

If haven't the slightest idea of what the guy looks like from his pics, I'm giving a "no thanks" if they email us, and I'm not contacting them if I see them. I'm tired of the bullshit of 4 emails, finally we get a pic - and he's a dud. I shouldn't have to put in that much work. And then they think we're jerks, when really if they had SOME kind of honest pics up front we wouldn't have had to go through this.

Look - you can tell by this pic that I'm not fat, I'm not short, I'm white, I don't have a 3 foot long beard.... etc. That should be enough for people to guess as to whether or not I might work for them. Is that too much to ask?

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
The reason a lot of couples (including us) don't post face pics on public profiles, if that's what we're talking about, should be obvious, but I get the drift about not posting pics of the male half.

I (male half) am the "screener" here as well, and see that most of the profiles of the folks who contact us only have pics of the woman. If interested, I open our face pics and ask them to do the same so that we can both check them out. We certainly don't expect their faces on the public profile. A lot of people here have family and career considerations, as do we. And a lot of them are in small towns or have other privacy considerations.

If we're talking about guys' cocks, and the female half of the other party wants to see that, we can of course provide those pics. So far, that hasn't happened. Our profile is accurate and there's no BS about our "dimensions", so we just rely on the other couple to trust us. Naive, maybe, but that's how we do it.

A well-written profile, a sincere email, and halfway attractive pics are enough to pique our interest. Quibbling about "his" and "her" pics generally doesn't enter the picture.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(172 posts)
Hear ya on that VAbeach. Don't understand why more couples don't post at least a few pics of the male half in their public profile so you can get an idea if they may be worth reaching out to.

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(253 posts)
I'd just like to bellyache for the zillionth time about this. I (the M half) do nearly all of the "shopping" on here. And while I am completely straight, I NEED to see the male half to at least make some kind of guess as to whether or not these people might be for us. I'm not making contact with people when all I see is some hottie - with what, exactly, in tow? I have a wife I love and I have no interest in sticking her with toads so I can bang their hot wife.

Arrgh!

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor