Is the male's appearance the major factor : Swingers Discussion 2110041014
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesIs the male's appearance the major factor
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   14 to 23 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've always wondered about people's personal perceptions. The photo's are the easy part. It never ceases to amaze us what many people consider to be "in shape." Not a wonder the clothing companies are changing their sizes to stroke the egos of their customers. Mr Tenacious sympathizes with Mrs Tenacious. The ladies seem to put quite a bit into their appearance and so many men show up to events with jeans and a T-shirt (never mind the gut). We both find personality trumps all. But you would think more effort would be put into appearance given the games we play. She knows there is little a guy can do about hair loss. But is it really that hard to get in a little exercise and eat just a little less? Mrs Tenacious works harder than most men on here and still makes a little time to exercise while watching her diet. Thank heaven we love to be around interesting people!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
We've always wondered about people's personal perceptions. The photo's are the easy part. It never ceases to amaze us what many people consider to be "in shape." Not a wonder the clothing companies are changing their sizes to stroke the egos of their customers. Mr Tenacious sympathizes with Mrs Tenacious. The ladies seem to put quite a bit into their appearance and so many men show up to events with jeans and a T-shirt (never mind the gut). We both find personality trumps all. But you would think more effort would be put into appearance given the games we play. She knows there is little a guy can do about hair loss. But is it really that hard to get in a little exercise and eat just a little less? Mrs Tenacious works harder than most men on here and still makes a little time to exercise while watching her diet. Thank heaven we love to be around interesting people!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Mrs. VA once took 45 photos of me, and we kept none of them.

She'll usually get through 3-4 tries, then tell me "I can't work this camera".

Why the Atlanta airport, hmm?

I don't have "no photos"! I appear in 10 of our public pics!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Mr.VA next time a business trip puts you through the Atlanta airport, you should get some of the locals to come over and snap a pic..they might be decent photographers;)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3581 posts)
Great. Now everyone is Ansel Adams, critiquing pics...lol

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
We live in a digital age, we can shoot 10,000 photos in no time, and if we are able to pick 10 out of that group, we've done well.

There are zero excuses for not having photos. VA, surely you own a digital camera, surely you can shoot heaven knows how many photos and pick one or two, no?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
This is not new advice ;)

I have trouble "smiling for the camera". I smile a lot, but when put on the spot to do so I don't do so well. The best "toothy" smile pics of me are always ones where I don't know my pic is being taken.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
In our case, a limiting factor is that the Mrs. is a shitty photographer. Every pic she ever gets of me has my mouth open/eyes closed, or something else stupid. Every pic on our profile of me - except this one - was taken by someone else.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Ah! Got it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
What does it mean, they don't take a good picture? What kind of bovine excrement is that? Who photographs the female half of the excuse makers?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   14 to 23 of 66   End
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor