Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Is the male's appearance the major factor
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor
Created by: nicecpl575 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Know what you mean Mrs SVC! If you look at our profile we are pretty aggressive about trying to weed out some of these guys. We even block single guys and folks that are free members and we still get one line emails and profiles with no pictures of the guy! Perhaps we should lobby SLS for another filter to prevent this problem. Even then I don't think these guys would get it.

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I have missed your posts great to see you back and AMEN TO THE LAST POST!!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
For me, a man's appearance is crucial. I have had people get frustrated and make comments such as "why does it matter, this is not dating". I understand that we are not dating or in a relationship, yes. However, I am not a call girl or employee...so I have to want to fuck you in order to be able to fuck you. And if I am not attracted to what I am looking at its a dead deal. I have met men where they were not the typical look I am usually attracted to...but there is always something else there that I like. Usually intelligence or wit. An intelligent man is very, very sexy to me.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Our profile has a large paragraph entirely about the requirements of pics of both before we'll consider anyone. This has done little it seems to deter people with no pics or pics of only one half (or just a buttcheek or a nipple or something) from writing.

The paragraph starts with **PLEASE** have some kind of pics of **both of you** if you would like to chat and potentially meet.

Apparently, this is insufficient.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20587 posts)
We just got another introduction email "coming to town, read your profile, would love to meet you" and there is NO picture of the male half. Nothing.

Thinking about modifying our profile to include a request that any emails include a picture of the couple if there is nothing comparable already in their visible gallery. Ours includes plenty of pictures that give a pretty clear picture what we look like. Would expect at least one.

Honestly, with me (the mrs), the hubby doesn't need just her pics for us to be interested...it's really more about me being interested. And since I'm straight, I want to see the male half of a potential couple. So that means something about him needs to pique my interest....meet up with some fantasy (or be really good conversationalist that makes me laugh).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(978 posts)
Unless there are face pics available of the male half of the other couple the Mrs. won't meet. She's more interested in what he looks like than what he may be packing. If she's on the fence about him after she sees the male half, she'll agree to meet but with the understanding that it will be a social meeting only. If he looks better in person and/or his personality makes up for any lack, then there may be a second meeting for a playdate.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(577 posts)
I know for us, she makes the comment a lot about the guy not being seen. We have a few of me on the public pics. We do have me in private pics which we will open to people when there is mutual attraction. I have been told many times that I am NOT photogenic(which i know). Now she also complains that when the private photos of the others is opened to us...there are no face pics of him. This will be almost always be a deal breaker for her.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I think it absolutely matters. No one wants to "take the grenade" that being said personality has a lot to add to apperance! A man who isnt what most would find a "stud" can be sexy as hell with the right attitude

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
thank you vabeach, that does kind of put things into perspective. when we do eventually get the oportunity to enjoy our local clubs i will definatly take the effort to try and step it up a bit.

cheers!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the fora youngfun.

Most of us aren't the chiseled ab type, just like most women aren't the perfect perky tits type, but nobody would argue that their pics are best "left out". Whether you think your pics do you justice or not, trust me, the ladies want to see you. For a large number of couples, your lack of presence in the pics will automatically disqualify you from consideration, so I urge you to "hang in there" and stay in your pics.

Also trust me on this - dressing well absolutely gets attention from the ladies. I'm by far most comfortable in jeans and a decent shirt myself, but I promise you if you dress it up a little it's worth it. It took me a long time to come to grips with this, and I really don't like shopping for nice clothes. But dammit when women approach you and specifically say "I love your shirt" you'll agree with me that it's totally worth it.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20587 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor