Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Is the male's appearance the major factor
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With us, Diane has the final say if we meet and/or play with another couple & if she's not feeling it for the male half, then it's a no go. More than once I've been ok with the female half of a couple but Diane wasn't into the male half. Can be frustrating but we agreed long ago that neither of us would take one for the team. We've been on the receiving end as well once in a while where one half of the other couple may not have been feeling it for one of us. It happens sometimes.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(571 posts)
We would never say no to an attractive couple, but we WOULD say no to someone who thinks just because they're in good shape we'd want to be with them. Some of the best people we've met in the lifestyle are the ones who don't "flaunt" their looks, and some of the most obnoxious have been the ones that most here would consider 9s and 10s.

Of course, this type of behavior isn't exclusive to swinging - happens if you're single as well.

Username hidden
(112 posts)
Mrs. Like2 will not take one for the team, nor would I want her to...the males appearnce is important to us....Like Trooper said, it can make it tougher but we are not hear for quantity...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
its a major factor for us. I don't care how good looking the woman of the couple is, I won't be playing with her, I will however be playing with the man so he better be HWP and good looking. So finding couples to swap with is hard because so many times we find one or the other not suitable.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
its a major factor for us. I don't care how good looking the woman of the couple is, I won't be playing with her, I will however be playing with the man so he better be HWP and good looking. So finding couples to swap with is hard because so many times we find one or the other not suitable.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
If the male's appearance was the "major factor", we'd never get any action....Luckily, Mrs. is gorgeous and balances me out:))

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(191 posts)
@givinitgood - Hmmmm..... something doesn't sound quite fair. Hubby and I played solo for a time, but stopped when it got to be "uneven". I'd get emails, but no appropriate guys. Hubby got play and I didn't.

I hope you guys can figure something out. I can hear the frustration in your writing. And yes...if YOU are open to solo play, you need to post some pix of YOU.

I wish you the best.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(653 posts)
Thanks for the laugh SVC...can you please make sure there are air holes in the bag? I'm not into that whole oxygen deprivation kink.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
Nic - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Pretty is as pretty does.

Hot bod (you can always put a bag over your head). LOL!

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
givinitgood... it might help if the ladies could see your pictures. I looked at your profile and the only picture I saw was of your wife. I realize you probably have them in your private gallery, but if you are looking openly to play solo, then you need to have some open pictures.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 66   End
TOPIC: Is the male's appearance the major factor