Is it wrong : Swingers Discussion 208872
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesIs it wrong
TOPIC: Is it wrong
Created by: AnyoneforDayFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I recently had a very nice e mail conversation with a couple. My initial contact was a compliment to the lady, and their response was thankful and cordial. We conversed a couple times further and exchanged photos. We then decided that we were not compatiable. About 2 months later I sent them an email just saying I was in their neighborhood on business and I thought of them so I just wanted to say hello.

Was I wrong in sending that hello email or what?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
In your shoes, I might have said hello also. I'd also have asked them if they could recommend any good restaurants, nightspots, or other evening entertainment venues that you might visit during your stay in their area. That way they would've understood that you weren't so much pestering them as remaining friendly and seeking their advice as a stranger in their area. Just a suggestion, of course. :-)

Username hidden
(789 posts)
youse' guys' Slay me.........

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Good catch, Dr. Playy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Or possibly the lesser known "Wife Works During Day and Has No Idea What I Do Syndrome"

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
"RVS Reverse Vampire Syndrome. Can't go out at night."

A mis-diagnosis, Dr. Akron. RVS is often confused with Wife Might Get Suspicious If Goes Out At Night syndrome.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
RVS

Reverse Vampire Syndrome. Can't go out at night.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"We then decided that we were not compatiable. "

Having already discussed you were not compatible yes I'd say you were bothering them. Your continued dialogue is pointless.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5272 posts)
No there is no wife so that wouldn't have anything to do with it. I just was wondering if my hello message was being construded as bothering them. It was not my intent to bother anyone

Crestwood IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
"Was I wrong in sending that hello email or what?"

As long as your wife is okay with your having daytime fun, I don't see a problem with it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I recently had a very nice e mail conversation with a couple. My initial contact was a compliment to the lady, and their response was thankful and cordial. We conversed a couple times further and exchanged photos. We then decided that we were not compatiable. About 2 months later I sent them an email just saying I was in their neighborhood on business and I thought of them so I just wanted to say hello.

Was I wrong in sending that hello email or what?

Crestwood IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Is it wrong