Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Is everyone on here looking for Barbie and Ken
TOPIC: Is everyone on here looking for Barbie and Ken
Created by: toyman873 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You two can bend our parts all you want...as long as you let us reciprocate....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12463 posts)
Nope, we're not looking for B&K, neither are WE B&K. However. I am one of these women (and I have had friends tell me that I need to change this, but I can't) that does need an attraction. I'm sorry, but I do. I think because of this sometimes people think I have an attitude. But I don't lol, I swear. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Well alot on here think they are Barbie & Ken and they are not. We by no means think we are and lots assume we are. Also if it is a ok looking couple and you say not interested some like to bash you for it. Look we are in this for our pleasure as is everyone else so why cant you play with whom you choose and it not be personal.Also its so funny that a couple you turn down plays with a couple you would like to play with and they trash you and beings that couple has played with them they believe them , now thats a good 1. Angie & Mike

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Last we heard Barbi still doesn't swallow... never mind!

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
LOL at G-Lo "river people in deliverance"! Exceptional analogy about asking for a dance or striking up a conversation as well.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
If everyone would disclose their (actual) height and weight in the profile, or simply include a pic in the profile, life would be easier. We are far from perfect, and don't expect the beautiful people to jump into bed with us. At the same time, we aren't interested in the river folk in Deliverance. General rule to prospective contacts: If you wouldn't approach a girl or a couple in a social setting (i.e. a bar) and ask for a dance or strike up a conversation, don't expect a swinging couple to give you physical access to them. Most importantly, be nice....it doesn't cost you anything.

Marion OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
"but we play with just about anyone that has a pulse"

being one of the not exactly "barbie and ken" couples, i would never initiate contact with you dzzzz because i would presume that we would not meet your standards. i am somewhat intimidated and apprehensive to contact those that are obviously in much better shape than we are.

mrs. rr

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Loved meonu66's response. =) We aren't Ken and Barbie either, not even close. But I think if we were to find that perfection, I wouldn't be comfortable around it. We like sexy couples that like to have fun, not snobs. I just correlate K and B with snobbiness, whether right or wrong, it's just my perception.

=)K

Battlefield MO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
thump, thump...thump, thump...thump, thump...thump, thump...thump, thump...thump, thump...thump, thump...thump, thump...thump, thump...thump, thump...

:)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12463 posts)
yeeeeeeeeeeeessss, but we play with just about everybody who has a pulse, ;-0

well one of the two is true anyway, haha

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Is everyone on here looking for Barbie and Ken