Is cheating single guy redundant : Swingers Discussion 1821911021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesIs cheating single guy redundant
TOPIC: Is cheating single guy redundant
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think it's fair to label all single men as cheaters. I started on this site with my gf at the time and after we split kept the account. I took it a step further and bought a lifetime membership.

For hosting - as a single guy I can't afford to have my own place so I have roommates. Not exactly the best hosting environment!

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I'm sure there are a LOT of single guys here posing as couples or females but not all. Just as there are a LOT of couples where the husband posted the profile hoping to get the wife involved.

As in anything, there are good and bad and while the quantity of bad seems to be a deterrent, keep looking for QUALITY and I think you will find what you are looking for.

Good luck!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Seems only single guys responded so here's another couples perspective.

You're right.

Lots of fakes, we even have single guys contact us posing as unicorns. The guys who responded may be legit and I'm not saying they aren't but there are a lot of guys cheating on their wives and posing as couples and females

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Well if you don't mind traveling, I would be happy to host an "August Adventure".

:-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sounds like you have had some bad experiences and perhaps your theory that single males in the lifestyle are actually cheating, but in my case I have found that I really enjoy 3 and 4 ways and that is hard to find in the Vanilla world, so that is why I swing.

If I am dating someone then I either stop meeting couples all together or, if my GF at the time is into it, swing with her.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Jandact, the House of Fun in New Orleans has hosted several couples. Just sayin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10802 posts)
After way too many problems with supposedly single guys who don't show, cancel at the last minute, etc. we changed our profile to say that any single guy we meet must be able to host at THEIR PLACE the first time we play. Wow, it is like we threw a switch and suddenly shut off single guys from accessing our profile. We used to hear from several supposedly single guys a day and now hear from hardly any.

Conclusion, most 'single' guys are not single or do not have a 'hall pass' and are cheating on their wife, girlfriend or significant other.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: Is cheating single guy redundant