Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Is cheating single guy redundant
TOPIC: Is cheating single guy redundant
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That seems like a great idea. We have been having trouble finding good single guys, a lot of them ditch or don't show up when the cards are down. I didn't even think about them cheating on someone, but now that you mention it, it all makes a lot more sense. Cheaters are definitely not people we would want to hang with. We might have to add that stipulation to our profile to filter out the cheaters.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I'm serious! Huge, and very, very sexy! Those are the kinds of breasts you can play with for hours on end. The kind that are magnets for your hands and mouth.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Them are some big knockers.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well, to be fair, "not being married to each other" is quite different than "married, and participating in the lifestyle without the other party's knowledge or consent". The OP has an issue with the latter.

There is certainly no harm in a couple being in the lifestyle, even if they aren't married to each other. Or did you mean couples who are also married to someone else?

Cheers, P

Waltham MA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
wow whats with the sm bashing ? We have found that about 1/3 of the couples on this site are NOT married to eachother.

Lynbrook NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I also want to jump in and say that not all SMs here are cheating. I wish there was a good way to distinguish myself from them. I would guess that many couples here feel the same way as you do, and therefore, are hesitant to initiate contact with *any* SMs. That is not good for me. :)

I am currently seeing two single females, but am not in a relationship, and both know I am not exclusive to them. The same would apply to any potential couple I meet here on this site.

I can't offer much substantial advice except to encourage the OP to not give up. Keep contacting SMs and use your instinct and judgement and with experience, perhaps you will be better able to sniff out the fakes and liars.

Waltham MA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I'm sure it happens a lot. Not with me, though. Both my wife and I have a pass. We also swing together. It's great fun. Those cheaters should stick to Ashley Madison.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
we don't play with singles anymore. But believe it or not, in the past we found out that playing with single males has less drama than playing with single females almost every time.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I agree rock, and not just because I am a SM. As I have mentioned before, I started here as part of a couple and now find it MUCH easier and way less drama to be single in the LS.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Well we have found that sm's are Often less drama free then the vast majority of cples. Yes We blocked them if we are interested we seek them out. we have never had availability issues with them.

I mean seriously do you really really care if they are married as long as they are reliable. We think in swinging you will encounter a fair share of cples where they are 1 not married to eachother 2 they are legit bf gf but don't live together 3 part of a cple but he swings solo with her ernest premission

Maybe we are different but we are not here to "marry" our date. you have to go with what works for you but to us worrying about someones martial status seems rather high schoolish in the world of swing. we are sure some of you will agree others will not.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: Is cheating single guy redundant