Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Irony with age
TOPIC: Irony with age
Created by: thenewbies The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
If there's a knock against younger people, it's a perceived lack of experience, although experience is a relative or perhaps even a subjective thing. You just don't know what a person (or persons) of any age knows or what they can do until you get naked with them and go for it. I'm 50 and my fiancee is 53 and we just flat wear people out with our energy and our combined skills. I know people my age who don't know half of what I do - but I also know younger people who know just as much as I do.

It's okay to say you know what you like based on past experiences but that's the past; younger people are a lot more knowledgeable - if not experienced - than they were back when we were their age.

What does matter is the desire, the passion and the unadulterated lust, along with a willingness to get naked and get it on. People should open their minds and their legs and not necessarily in that order. You don't gain experience by not doing no matter how old you are. It is untrue that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. For the younger folks, you can gain experience by doing but if you never try an older person or couple, you might be missing something valuable you can take with you when you get to be our age.

A lot of people here will say, "It's all about the sex!" and, in truth, it really isn't. It's about what they want and how they want it, be it age, sexual preferences, etc. If it were truly about the sex, then it wouldn't make one damned bit of difference how old the other participants are.

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Age is still nothing but a number; no such thing as being too young or too old and if you're here, it's because you are old enough.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Val & Jim make good points. I just want to add that you should not take it personally. I think I still look good for my age and I am attracted to younger people. I send most of my letters to folks in the 35-45 age range, but would certainly consider someone who is 21. I have received replies the exact opposite of yours- "not interested in anyone old enough to be our Dad". I don't have a daughter and if I did I would never consider any kind of fantasy about her. To me that would be as foul as fantasizing about my Mother. This site is like regular dating, you have to expect rejection. Honesty and persistence will help you find what you are searching for. Good Luck.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I think everyone comes across age issues at one point or another. With me being 26 and my husband being 49, I'm afraid sometimes younger couples think he is too old and older couples think I'm too young.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Oh, and one more thing guys with young wives need to remember. The over-40 woman isn't just worried about being compared to your 21-year-old wife and coming off second best in YOUR eyes. If you are swinging with a couple with an over-40 wife, she is worried most of all about coming off second best in the eyes of the man that means more than anyone else in the world to her - her husband!

Your 21-year-old wife may have only had tits for 7 years or so, whereas that 45-year-old wife has had them for more than 30 years. And they may well have been WORKING tits, too! Guess whose tits gravity has damaged most?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hint to couples with young wives: You may not be very successful arranging meetings with older couples, but you can be much more successful with them by meeting them at Meet & Greets or Clubs or private parties. The secret is this: Guys, make that older woman FEEL beautiful and desired. Don't be stupid with phony flattery, but make it obvious by your attention and a few well-chosen, sincere and not overdone compliments that you find her desirable. If you can make her FEEL that she is beautiful and sexy in your eyes, and not just a pussy to stick your tool in, you will get beyond her reluctance to be compared to a younger woman.

And remember, sincerity is everything. If you can fake that, you've got it made! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Damn Jim. Guess honesty IS the best policy, especially when talking to ourselves! LOL Well put and to the point.

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Very good point, Jim. There have been times I've been guilty of that.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
There are an awful lot of swingers in their 20s and 30s. Why not just search in that age range? Nobody in that range is likely to view your wife as young enough to be their daughter. Heck, for the most part they would welcome a couple your ages.

There is a factor at play for couples in their 40s and up that is beyond just being "old enough to be her parents." And that is that women past 40 may be harboring a real reluctance to be COMPARED to a 21-year-old. Women past 40 are very self-conscious as a rule about the wrinkles appearing around their eyes and mouth, and maybe about stretch marks or surgery scars - almost none of which a 21-year-old will have. So they naturally don't want to feel like they are coming off a poor second in appearance.

Maybe people won't telll you that, but trust me, it IS a real factor in why older couples are often reluctant to hook up with younger ones.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Unfortunately, people generalize when making decisions about playmates based on their experiences. Obviously, not everyone fits the mold but in our play years we have found people in their twenties not to be as "uninhibited" as the older crowd that is well established and comfortable in their skin. Most people judge age on that a young age of 21 means she has not encountered enough events in life to be well rounded as someone older.... which means they can sometimes make mountains out of mole hills because they have nothing in life to compare it to..... whereas someone older will just ignore something and not allow it to bother them etc. Things like this unfortunately make people jump to conclusions about someone in their 20's. Sounds like your wife is not someone that should be lumped in to the norm of this age bracket but unfortunately is getting caught in it.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Irony with age