If you find a fraud on sls : Swingers Discussion 150124
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesIf you find a fraud on sls
TOPIC: If you find a fraud on sls
Created by: rapter1515 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I checked out your profile and have a suggestion that may help. I'd recommend that you add a statement to the effect that your wife is available to confirm her consent, either by phone or in person. That in itself will alleviate many people's concerns that you're just another cheating husband. Nobody wants the drama associated with cheating husbands. Just a suggestion, though. :-)

Good luck.

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Well - good luck in your search; if you are who you say you are, just be patient!

...and welcome to the forums, by the way!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
Leeza, my complaint is about being profiled I guess. You have the details right for the most part. My wife would do a meet but may or may not play regardless of what I decided to do. I guess I didn't express it correctly at first. I don't know.

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hi Freak, From reading your post and your profile, it looks like your wife doesn't swing with you. To my understanding, then you shouldn't have a profile as a couple, because you are not playing as a couple. I don't understand your complaint. There's certainly nothing wrong with you playing alone if your wife is OK with it; I think most people here would probably want to meet both of you first though to be 100% sure that she approves.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
I was reported as a fraud when my profile was set as a couple. At the time my wife was to busy to be involved in the lifestyle with me. I was upfront about the whole situation and explained it in my profile. Now I'm set as a single male (thanks Admins ) and get the cold shoulder and a lot of profiles are blocked to me by default. I would love to know who reported me because they thought they had it all figured out. It's great to be lumped in with the liars and cheats of the SLS world.

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
It would take up too much disk space also....lol

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
This is against the rules of SLS. If you have issues with a profile/member, you should report them and if necessary, block them. I would strongly suggest NOT posting anything here.

Morrison CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: If you find a fraud on sls