Identifying other swingers : Swingers Discussion 241392
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesIdentifying other swingers
TOPIC: Identifying other swingers
Created by: sportnberr2014
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I was just really curious and looked it up on the net about some sign or symbol that swingers can or DO wear to show they are swingers...something the general public would be of course oblivious to.

One thing I found was this Black ring on the right hand page. Anyone else hear of this? (blackringrighthand DOT COM the last bit not spelled out of course...any input here?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Black rings, anklets, bumper stickers, shirts from each site that I am a member of,, there are TONS. Do any work? I have heard of maybe two stories that someone met over a some sort of thing. We just skip the iffy and go to swinger clubs, events, and that way we are pretty sure they are into swinging.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2190 posts)
Never heard of this before. Has anyone actually met someone wearing one?

Franklin TN
Username hidden
(30 posts)
So I was just really curious and looked it up on the net about some sign or symbol that swingers can or DO wear to show they are swingers...something the general public would be of course oblivious to.

One thing I found was this Black ring on the right hand page. Anyone else hear of this? (blackringrighthand DOT COM the last bit not spelled out of course...any input here?

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Identifying other swingers