I know we are large : Swingers Discussion 131994
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesI know we are large
TOPIC: I know we are large
Created by: bootsNpuss
Original Starting post for this thread:
But almost 2000 profile views in the last month and no one has even left a note saying hello. I am beginning to the people on this site are only looking for Mr. and Mrs. perfect. It is sort of discouraging.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
You might want to think about rewriting your profile. There are a few little mistakes in it that need correcting, but the main thing I notice is that you don't use capital letters for anything. That is a sign of a lack of confidence when writing. Since people just have pictures and profile to gain their attention, I think it's important to give some time to how you come across.

Like the other posters said, there is something for everyone. Make sure your pictures show you at your best, and take some time to read your profile out loud to each other to catch the little mistakes such as the word "use" when you mean "us." Stuff like that. Some clarifying punctuation helps too, such as at the end...do you mean you Do NOT want single males? That part isn't too clear.

I would also take out the Barbie and Ken statement. It's really over used and I know that if I wrote it in our own profile, I could hear people saying "no kidding!"

Good luck, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Most of the people we have met are at leat a half hour or more away. I don't know if it is because people are afraid they might run into each other in town or not. If the people we are meeting are more than an hour away, we meet for the first time at a restaurant in the middle. Also the closest meet and greet is about an hour away.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
I hear you!!! We live in a smaller town and pretty much if you want to party lifestyle wise you go to either San Antonio or Austin....an hour trip pretty much either way. In 3 years we have had lunch with only 2 couples from here in San Marcos. Honestly I do not know what advice to give you on that end, we are just used to driving because when you live in San Marcos you party in either of those 2 cities. Lots of people in smaller towns choose not to play there because of family and work, for discretion's sake. Just be patient, you will do well.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We have been to meet and greets and had fun. Problem is the people we meet live an hour or more away. We cant make it to every meet and greet LOL. The people that live close either don't like the looks of us or are ( at the risk of sounding discriminatory) old enough to be our parents.

Trumansburg NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I was knocking and you didn't answer the damn thing!!

Seriously, like Torta said, there is someone for everyone here. Don't be discouraged...right now its crazy because kids are getting out of school, there are vacations going on and people are really busy. The holidays are like that in this area as well. Make friends in your areas through meet and greets and clubs are always fun too. Just have fun, you'll make friends quickly!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Try joining the groups from here in your area, check out and attend an event at a local club.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
But almost 2000 profile views in the last month and no one has even left a note saying hello. I am beginning to the people on this site are only looking for Mr. and Mrs. perfect. It is sort of discouraging.

Trumansburg NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: I know we are large