I Give up! : Swingers Discussion 1310761021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesI Give up!
TOPIC: I Give up!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
You just have to wade through the bullshit, keep your sense of humor and perservere. Do that, and eventually things will go your way."

Agreed! I would like to add as well.....do not make fucking your goal. What I mean when I say this is, we see SO MANY couples who see playing with others as their only guage as to whether or not the evening was a "success"...if they didn't fuck strange they have a sad face and feel bad. This in my opinion will only lead to you being frustrated quickly. Your first priority, your only priority really, should be to have fun. I know we preach this over and over but its true. Learn from me. People who have been here for awhile can attest to the fact that when we started I would bitch and moan about this issue, we went to a house party and nothing happened, we went to the club and nothing happened....as if all of the dancing and drinking and laughing were moot since I didn't fuck strange cock. Now, we go to a party. Jay may get some strange, I may choose not to. Its not an issue, its not a numbers game or competition. Then I may get some strange and he does not. Tonight we are going to 6th in Austin just to party and dance.

I promise you. If you start having FUN and thats what you go for...people will see this. People who are relaxing and just enjoying life are contagious. You will find that people will be attracted to THAT much more than the lingerie you are wearing. Best of luck to you!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
hanuman, its the same for couples. We call it feast or famine. Some weeks you get many emails a day....then some not so much. Its the same for us all to some degree I think.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If you continue to allow yourself to take things so personally you are very quickly going to get frustrated and will not enjoy all that the lifestyle has to offer. Yes, sometimes people are rude, even self absorbed. But that extends to all areas of society I am afraid so it is something one must deal with. Best of luck to you though.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You have hit the nail right on the head. Too many rude, self absorbed people here.

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
You have hit the nail right on the head. We have been looking for friends for several years with no luck. Most of the people on here are so ,(can't come up with the correct word), but it frustrates the hell out of us. Thanks for serving our country.

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
wrg, you must realize that these forums are compromised of people who live all over the country (all over the world occasionally) and have different views and opinions. We are here to share those different opinions. Yeah, it can get heated and sometimes bitchy and nasty...but these are things that happen in families every day I think. Like Rings said, you can never EVER take things personally. I think that goes for the entire lifestyle in general, if you take things personally you will quickly be frustrated.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
you are doing nothing wrong. There are just alot of fakers on SLS, as I am sure as on any other site too. The responses you are receiving, although not nice, should not be taken personally. People are going to response how they want and changing your profile to reflect other's negativity you would be modifying your profile non-stop

In my opinion I would not cater my profile to address people's negative responses to you.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: I Give up!