I Give up! : Swingers Discussion 131076101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesI Give up!
TOPIC: I Give up!
Created by: wrgunny The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My last post was for titekittykat.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
I agree with KD. Though I'm slightly taller than you are, I don't have a problem with men who are not tall - and even feel uncomfortable around men who tower over me. There are certain to be other women like us, so it isn't a height problem.

The only public picture you have of yourself on your profile shows a handsome guy who looks grim. No sparkle in the eye, no smile, no playful come hither look. Some people don't have good teeth and avoid a full smile, but look pretty good with a closed-mouth smile. Would you consider posting some like that?

When you are at clubs, do you smile much? Do you do things to indicate you are actually having fun, like dancing, flirting, playing any organized 'games'? I get a lot more positive attention at parties if I make a point of smiling more, even if I don't exactly feel like smiling at the time. Mrs. Scandle

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
"I think we are so fortunate because this area has a plethora of horny people."

"What is it about PA? Incredible.. "

-----------------------

They do have a city called Intercourse....lol Look it up!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
What is it about PA? Incredible..

I know, making us rethink the thought of moving Northwest

Playtime, if we make it up your way, we plan on giving you a shout...been perving your profile for a while now ;-)

Fun...funny as always

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
congrats mike thats the first profile i ever saw without a single capitalized letter or punctuation mark the literate chicks must be all over u oh and how many times in one profile can u say how boring ur life is that must be a real attraction too

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I don't see what the problem is. If someone is rude, write them off and move in. There are rude people all over the place. The mall, the park, your workplace, the grocery store, the gas station...not just here. You can't let rude peopel get you down.

Truth be told, they are probably that way due to some bad run-ins or negative experiences of their own. I would just keep trying. Don't worry about those people.

Put your best possible profile out there. Don't lie or over embellish, just put your best, honest, promotion of yourself out there. Read lots of profile within your range (mileage wise) and reach out or send messages to those out there.

We've exchanged messages with lots of people/couples. Some positive, some negative. But, we've managed to meet several really cool people. Many that we now call friends. We haven't even played with a few of them yet (even though we plan to).

It can work. You've just got to have to right mindset to handle the lifestyle. Remember, everyone has different preferences and everyone is looking for different things at different paces.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
opps I overlooked at the top of your profile that your only looking for single women so that narrows your field even more. While some of the single ladies on here are interested in single men many of them want to join couples instead of single men.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
so Mike you give up already after only 2 months on site? You have no public pics and your profile says "I couldn't be bothered to make this sound interesting". Yeah I'm sure couples/single ladies will be beating down your door with that. How about the emails you send? are you sending ones that show you read a couple/single ladies profile? Or since you didn't care about filling yours out you figure the rest of us don't care either?

There are opportunities for single males in the lifestyle. You have to put some effort into it though and not just expect everyone to come beating down your door. I would start with a better profile and some public pics even if they don't show your face.

oh and welcome to the forums.

Pirate Girl,

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
i give up this is no good all talk no action

Hamilton NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
"I think we are so fortunate because this area has a plethora of horny people."

What is it about PA? Incredible..

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: I Give up!