I'm an Intelligent, well endowed, easy going Single Black Male In Arlington, TX : Swingers Discussion 52400
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesI'm an Intelligent, well endowed, easy going Single Black Male In Arlington, TX
TOPIC: I'm an Intelligent, well endowed, easy going Single Black Male In Arlington, TX
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had moved to the arlington area just over 2 months ago and I am interested in meeting couples and single ladies(surprise, surprise, surprise). I have not had much trouble playing, however I tend to attract older couples and bbws. I happen to enjoy all body types and ages, but is it wrong to want someone hwp and around my age? I'm not looking for supermodels, but all of the ladies that I find really attractive don't ever seem to be that interested. So I guess this is kind of an S.O.S to any attractive ladies between 18-35 years of age. I am the true exception among single males and I would like to get to know you.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I had moved to the arlington area just over 2 months ago and I am interested in meeting couples and single ladies(surprise, surprise, surprise). I have not had much trouble playing, however I tend to attract older couples and bbws. I happen to enjoy all body types and ages, but is it wrong to want someone hwp and around my age? I'm not looking for supermodels, but all of the ladies that I find really attractive don't ever seem to be that interested. So I guess this is kind of an S.O.S to any attractive ladies between 18-35 years of age. I am the true exception among single males and I would like to get to know you.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: I'm an Intelligent, well endowed, easy going Single Black Male In Arlington, TX