Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › I'm an Intelligent, well endowed, easy going Single Black Male In Arlington, TX
TOPIC: I'm_an_Intelligent,_well_endowed,_easy_going_Single_Black_Male_In_Arlington,_TX
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had moved to the arlington area just over 2 months ago and I am interested in meeting couples and single ladies(surprise, surprise, surprise). I have not had much trouble playing, however I tend to attract older couples and bbws. I happen to enjoy all body types and ages, but is it wrong to want someone hwp and around my age? I'm not looking for supermodels, but all of the ladies that I find really attractive don't ever seem to be that interested. So I guess this is kind of an S.O.S to any attractive ladies between 18-35 years of age. I am the true exception among single males and I would like to get to know you.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I had moved to the arlington area just over 2 months ago and I am interested in meeting couples and single ladies(surprise, surprise, surprise). I have not had much trouble playing, however I tend to attract older couples and bbws. I happen to enjoy all body types and ages, but is it wrong to want someone hwp and around my age? I'm not looking for supermodels, but all of the ladies that I find really attractive don't ever seem to be that interested. So I guess this is kind of an S.O.S to any attractive ladies between 18-35 years of age. I am the true exception among single males and I would like to get to know you.

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: I'm an Intelligent, well endowed, easy going Single Black Male In Arlington, TX
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.