I'm a married man whose wife does swing but is too busy right now I've added to our profile, is it enough for people to take me seriously : Swingers Discussion 185410
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesI'm a married man whose wife does swing but is too busy right now I've added to our profile, is it enough for people to take me seriously
TOPIC: I'm a married man whose wife does swing but is too busy right now I've added to our profile, is it enough for people to take me seriously
Created by: NorthernSkyDragons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Most married couples do not want anything to do with cheaters. I am not saying you are a cheater, just that there are many guys on here who either claim to be single and are not, or claim the have permission from their wife to play but have no "proof" of it. If what you say is in fact true, you are going to somehow demonstrate it is true in your profile or most couples will not be interested.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Being a single man here is difficult enough without added drama. If you want to avoid any questions I suggest a photo of you BOTH together and she can hold a sign " has permission to play" lol.........otherwise I seriously doubt you'll get any takers. BTW a women holding the sign alone will not do ,you must be together and she must be your wife. Even then expect a call will have to happen to verify.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5239 posts)
I have a friend who is married and plays alone. His wife is a wonderful lady whom I have talked with...but she is monogamous yet supportive. However, you have to realize that MOST men who proclaim to have supportive wives...really do not have wives that know what they are doing. They are cheating. And most couples do not have the time to make sure that a guy is for real...and do not want to get involved. I do say this to you though...be careful about this. I do not know why your wife is not having sex with you or anyone else, and it is not my business to know. Be careful though, when you are getting ALL of your sexual intimacy from women other than your wife. Emotions are very sneaky things...and you can get confused. Right now with my illness Jay and I have sex honestly a fraction of the amount we did when I was not in my current treatment. I have pulled back from the ls in a sexual manner. I will not give to other men what I do not give to my husband....because I am like everyone else and will not take that chance. Anyways, thats just my 2 cents :0).

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Yes, I think if they can talk to , meet her and discuss then all will be fine with those seeking to add a single male. Welcome to the forums.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: I'm a married man whose wife does swing but is too busy right now I've added to our profile, is it enough for people to take me seriously