How to find a single male : Swingers Discussion 1577781011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHow to find a single male
TOPIC: How to find a single male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe they were not really "single" to begin with.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
One thing that I don't get. If a SM is just that(a single male) why wouldn't show up? If he isn't turn on by the couple let them know. I guess that's my week spot in this whole thing. I take people for their word until other wise.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I know the post here is to help find a single male and I can say that a few e-mails and even a couple of phone calls is no guarantee that things will work out.

I went through a couple of weeks of e-mails, a few phone calls and went to meet a couple at a bar. They were a bit strapped so I agreed to pay for the hotel room if all went well... We met, talked, had a few drinks. They suggested that it was time to go and said they would meet me at the hotel down the road(within sight) but were going to stop off to pick up some beer(also within sight). Text us the room# and we'll be right up. No show, no call no nothing. They have since read my e-mail through SLS but did not reply. Oh well... It happens. Live & learn. Single guys will do that as well but not all of them. There are some good ones left and we will meet up whenever you are ready.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Are you really looking? Most of the peeps on here think that all single men are players or cheating. The fact of the matter is we have been burned over and over. So now we try to make friends that are real. Don't judge until you get to know us.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
i agree to a couple post down ... all males arent fake. its harder to find a decent couple . most couples want a full swap or a bi fem . im trying to find a fem swing partner to enjoy the lifestyle more thats even harder!!! its easy to approach a single male. if u know the guys in the lifestyle its even easier . just talk to guy normal and if u feel there's a connection .... just simply ask. what do u honestly have to lose? have a great day.

Clifton NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
But you are so far away

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Hey! I was born June 12, 1972...I am 38 years old LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Hold on folks not all single males are fake. Perhaps you are looking for the supermen or perfect bodies and forgot about the great regular guys. Maybe the next time someone says another individual is fake that person needs to get on the scales turn on the light so you can actually read it,, now go back to your own profile and put your actual weight and age on your profile ,,, now who is fake?????

Emory TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Stay away from the practice of blacklisting. On sls it is against the protocol and will get you into trouble. Either way though, stay away from that. You piss one couple/person off, justified or otherwise, your profile can end up on the blacklist. People do very un-adult things when they feel like they have been wronged.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
when we find a fake on herewe need a place to post there there profile name

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: How to find a single male