How to find a single male : Swingers Discussion 157778101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHow to find a single male
TOPIC: How to find a single male
Created by: brcouple4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
First I would like to say that nice to see there are couples out there looking for a single male. Because I sure can't find any. No answers when you email them, tried strip clubs, local taverns, etc.. And if a couple does respond back with some interest as soon as you try for a public meet you never hear from them again. Yes there are a lot of fakes and attached males out there claiming to be single. But I am not one of them. I am a nice respectful, divorced male and you would think I had the plague. And I know how you couples feel when you show up for a meet and no one shows. Just rude and messing with your time which I am sure you had to plan. Have had a few couples as friends through the years but has been a long time. Be nice to find a couple again.

Arnold MD

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Single males, where to start. We have thus far sought out single males. We have learned the best way for us to weed out the unfavorable types is to simply meet at a restaurant and visit over dinner. His actions, attitudes, and desires generally come through. When it is time to decide if you want the evening to end or progress we simply say something to the effect well, keep in touch, or hey what are you doing the rest of the evening. It is a safe way to bow out of further interaction with a jerk, or a newly discovered married cheater.

Dumas TX

Username hidden
(240 posts)
MVPP I agree with you...I have never been groped by a single male...but I've had some wtf experiences with husbands. Single men tend to be hypersensitive to even possibly making anyone upset because they will get booted like that...where husbands sometimes forget that.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Excellent post MVP

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
I really have to get a firmer grip on how other parts of the USA club and party. To the OP .On Friday night we have a single male night at our club. Granted there's going few bad apples in the bunch but for the most part they are more respectful than some of the males that are coupled up.Have you done a single male search in your area yet? I also go by the certs they have received and who gave them those certs? I have even written those people and made an inquiry. Yeah it's a little bit of home work but in the long run if you find a nice single guy it makes all that hard work worth it .

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
I can do that ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Ah, Mario... how can I be fired from being a Mom? ;-) Sometimes I WANT to be... please? (hee-hee)

And if/when I make it to the East coast... I will be letting you know :-D

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Thanks for the positive words! :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
I'm going to stand up for the single guys here... I've had more fun flirting with, and having play-dates with Single Men than with couples.

The only drama I've had to deal with while in the lifestyle was with couples.

I have 2 "regular" Single-Men play-dates/lovers/boyfriends, and right now wished Mario lived in CA ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Well said Mario :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: How to find a single male