Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › How to find a lady for oral
TOPIC: How_to_find_a_lady_for_oral
Created by: dscouple77 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
find a swing club in your area and ask some of the members if they would help you out,be careful, you might get to many volunteers...just my thoughts...bububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
If you don't post his photo here, carry one with you and approach some women in a bar.

New York NY
Username hidden
(222 posts)
Excellent suggestion Fan

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12265 posts)
dscouple... you might have better luck posting in the Texas forums since they are more specific to where you live etc. Maybe also include it in your tagline? Might catch someones eye... you never know.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I totally agree with you John..

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
i would think a great thank you gift would be to get a BJ from you, instead of a stranger. I know i would appreciate a BJ more from my wife as a thank you than from a total stranger.

plus, you know how many men impersonate a couple try this on these swing sites. good luck.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: How to find a lady for oral
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.