How early is too early : Swingers Discussion 112657
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHow early is too early
TOPIC: How early is too early
Created by: tttankkk
Original Starting post for this thread:
My playtime is not like most peoples. I get two weeks every four months. My woman lives on an island and vacations at home only 7 weeks out of the year (one year left and she'll be home for good). Anyhow, we are looking for to cram some good fun into the Christmas holidays and I am wondering how early is too early to start looking for potential couples and singles?

I am bursting at the seams after 24 hours of her being gone, so I don't want to get all hot and heavy and find someone, then have to wait 4 months. As well, I don't want to wait 4 months and not have a Christmas present all wrapped up for her either.

Any thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a good place to explore your likes, dislikes, rules, preferences, etc. I know I write a lot in it, but it's a nice outlet for me.

Good luck, and meeting in a public place first is always the best bet.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Good call. I mailed a woman that plays outside from her husband, with permission of course, and she is excited to meet. I think we (male from this profile and the couple that has the female that plays separate) might go out for coffee or maybe for drinks. It sounds good, to be able to hopefully find someone that is compatible this short after asking the how soon should I start looking question.

Anyhow, I am excited to get to meet up with a couple that has the possibility to pan out. It might even end up that the we play as two couples. We'll see. Anyhow, thanks for the advice and I just wish all the members would use the forums more often. It can really make the website into a better tool.

-TanK

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
It's never too early to make potential playmates. Some people take a while to get to know online, etc., and you'll have to also play the percentages: people you contact vs. people who contact you and then know that only a percentage will be compatable and willing, etc.

Good luck, and I'd suggest go ahead and get started contacting people. You dohn't have to say anything about the timing at first, just get to know them.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
My playtime is not like most peoples. I get two weeks every four months. My woman lives on an island and vacations at home only 7 weeks out of the year (one year left and she'll be home for good). Anyhow, we are looking for to cram some good fun into the Christmas holidays and I am wondering how early is too early to start looking for potential couples and singles?

I am bursting at the seams after 24 hours of her being gone, so I don't want to get all hot and heavy and find someone, then have to wait 4 months. As well, I don't want to wait 4 months and not have a Christmas present all wrapped up for her either.

Any thoughts?

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: How early is too early