How do you identify swinging couples : Swingers Discussion 1384231041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHow do you identify swinging couples
TOPIC: How do you identify swinging couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am guilty as charged. We live in a college town and I can spot a fine ass man a mile away....I don't wear sunglasses a lot for nothing. I don't say oh they must be swingers...my thoughts are more along the lines of "DAMN ID LIKE TO FUCK THAT!!!"

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I just go to swinger events and clubs......... when I am in the grocery store, or dentists office or anywhere vanilla I am not looking for swingers. This is a hobby for me, I dont find my mind being occupied with it at those places, I am more interested in what I am there to do and go to the next thing on the list. Then I can take the time to make events and clubs :)

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
um, the female is pointing out other ladies to her man lol. this is true for us anyways.

Winchester VA

Username hidden
(1 post)
The 2 chicks who get yelled at because they are in 1 stall in the bathroom of a vanilla gay club...they are swingers.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
they have bumper stickers that say "your kid may be an honor student but my kid has seen your daughters underwear"

New Iberia LA

Username hidden
(139 posts)
LOL we have friends that went to a bar and she was asked to cease and assist the pulling up of her skirt while dancing lol. It seems it was making the other patrons very uncomfortable. I do not know why people in this country are so terrified of seeing the human body, you'd think their retinas would explode at the sight of a tit or something.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
yeah the song "shake that" almost gets me in trouble every time if I'm wearing a skirt. The leather pants work well for vanilla clubs, I can't bare my ass while dancing very easily in them.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
And that is no SHIT sister!! Jay says "vanilla, vanilla, vanilla!!" I'll end up with my damn hands down his pants when we party on 6th. Thats why I love the Bonham in S. Antonio, much more liberal.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
the swingers are the ones you catch starting to take their clothes off on the dance floor then remember where they are.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
Damn, must be nice to be some people LOL!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
TOPIC: How do you identify swinging couples