How do you identify swinging couples : Swingers Discussion 1384231031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHow do you identify swinging couples
TOPIC: How do you identify swinging couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We need a secret decoder ring.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
As we are fairly new to this liberating world, lately, we have been testing the waters with a few friends. The testing is not because we want to play with them but instead we want to just to be honest. You see, they want to go to these great parties that we have been telling them about. So, I throw out a world of two about swinging or mention that we hang out with a few great couples who are swingers. I usual get a response for or against right away. It has worked every time. Although, I find some of my friends are ok with swinging, they appear to be not very upfront about it in the beginning. It is like they are afraid what others will think of them!

I started doing this "hint talk" because I was speaking with a single male friend from back in my years as a bartender. I said something along the lines... "why don't you try one of those swinging couples". This was said because he likes to fuck but doesn't want a monogamous relationship. A boy does he have the tools for fucking. (My girl friend was screwing him for a while)

Right away he knew... he ask why would you say "swinging"? Then he ask... what do you know about swinging young lady? So, I told him the truth. What a surprise, he had been swinger for the last few years. I never knew.. I wished he was a swinger but never truly knew! Guess my radar was broke... but it appears to be working again!

Mason MI
Username hidden
(25 posts)
there was a commercial not long ago...maybe DQ or something (can't remember) with a young girl's voice saying, "don't be so vanilla." So "vanilla" is pretty common.

We like our friends' terms "horizontal friends" and "vertical friends."

We are better at "guessing" but still would probably not ask outright if someone were "in the lifestyle" or not. Had that happen nearby us in a "vanilla" bar and watched a lot of drama unfold. Backed away...backed away...so, no, we don't ask or assume anything. Glad to not be a part of that drama, any drama. whew.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Irish you are a RIOT!!! (Sorry, Jesus...)

I can spot swingers a mile away... (both male and female).

Once, when I was back East in PA with my hubby, we went to a bar in Scranton and there was a band and people were dancing... I said to my hubby "they are swingers!"

He said: "No, they are just dancing and the music is nice. No way."

I said: "Let me show you..." Then I went to the dance floor, flirted, did a little fringe dancing and I got an immediate response from several couples; I knew they were 'hot swingers.'

After, I sat down at a table with several other couples whom I had never seen before and one of them asked me point blank: "Are you in the lifestyle?"

That night we ended up with about 10 people upstairs in our room having the hottest sex. It was at the 'H.I.' motel located at the intersection of I-84 and I-81 outside Scranton.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Yup did the vanilla comment while trick or treating last night.. Was also asked what "club" did we attend last week.. I just pretended I heard it as where and said Oh New York and changed the subject.. Sometimes you have to think fast :)

I wear my sls shirt when we are out ( away from home with no kids) Someone will say " hey we know that shirt" That is usually a sign.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
My co-worker is a bifem and so we are very close. She and I are both open about our lives in our office and so we will start talking in "swinger speak" I suppose you can call it...using acronyms such as MFM, saying playmates, etc. In the past yes, the others will say something like whats vanilla LOL

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Fun topic, good laughs! I'm all over the eye contact myself, my wife is all about the sunglasses, lol.

Anyone ever casually used the term 'vanilla' in context, by mistake, in a vanilla crowd? Wupsie ... *cough* ;^}~

Denver CO
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I like freakyvacouples reponse. Cuz Lord knows I'm the wife telling my hubby "omg that girl has great tits!" lol

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Shel, you and Dan and your dark sunglasses! Me...I think, hey, let's make eye contact. I love the reactions! ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
we found a site that sells Bi-Pride wrist bands and jewlry. I think that would help i.d. potential fellow swingers.

overtherainbowshop dot com

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 57   End
TOPIC: How do you identify swinging couples